Leak Of The Week: Rhymefest Man In The Mirror

Rhyme Fest and Jacko

Mark Ronson and Rhymefest team up to make one of the most creative mixtape I’ve heard in quite some time. It’s a tribute/mash-up/spoof album taken to another level. Kudos for creativity, lyrics and all. And please pardon my absence the new years been hella busy.

Never Can Say Goobye – Rhymefest Feat Talib Kweli

Mark Ronson & Rhymefest: Man In The Mirror Mixtape

11 Responses to “Leak Of The Week: Rhymefest Man In The Mirror”

January 9th, 2008 at 12:12 pm

FINALLY – NO MORE LUPE!!!!!!!

2. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    January 9th, 2008 at 12:42 pm

Rhymefest > Lupe

January 9th, 2008 at 1:07 pm

Drunk, delirious, clueless = R. Kelly’s Lawyer

January 9th, 2008 at 1:20 pm

AY R.KELLY’S LAWYER, YOU GOTTA THROW A BAcKPAcK ON RHYMEFEST, THEN S.MATHIS WILL APPROVE…

January 9th, 2008 at 1:26 pm

I happen to hate most artist labeled ‘backpackers.’ I happen to be the biggest Jay-Z, Biggie, Game, Lupe, Kanye (ok ok, but at least its a Louis Vuitton backpack), Mobb Deep (pre-G-Unit), CNN fan!

January 9th, 2008 at 1:32 pm

LUPE ROcKS A JANSPORT!! AND cNN & MOBB DEEP, PROBABLY PUSHED PB’S BAcK IN THE 90′S. DONT FRONT!!! LOL

January 9th, 2008 at 1:33 pm

REVISE: I MEAN, BP’S (S.MATHIS, I LEARNED FROM THE BEST…)

8. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    January 9th, 2008 at 1:35 pm

Im sorry but I’ve tried and tried, Lupe isnt “IT”. I liked his mixtapes better than his albums.

Saying deep stuff doesnt mean your nice. Dont get me wrong, I liked some track ons Food & Liquor and The Cool but overall the rest didnt raise my eyebrow.

On that note… Below the Heavens > The Cool

F-&-Fucked That!

January 9th, 2008 at 1:38 pm

“Saying deep stuff doesnt mean your nice.”
    -R. KELLY’S LAWYER

TRUE IN EVERY SENSE – REAL MUTHAFUCKIN WORDS!!!

January 9th, 2008 at 3:07 pm

Not meaning to sound ignorant, but sometimes Talib can really lose a listener on a track. That being said, the concept of this mixtape is cool. I’m not too sure if I am feeling the over intelligent over thought MC nowadays. With that also being said, Lupe is a genius, you really have to delve into deep thought to get him fully. He’s doing music his way and I respect that. Back to the task at hand..Rhymefest is a good MC not so much a good artist.

January 9th, 2008 at 4:11 pm

MONEY c., SAME GOES FOR LUPE THO… I THINK LUPE GETS KREDIT BEKUZ HE’S FROM SOMEWHERE WHERE NOT ALOT OF RAPPERRS GET SHINE. IF BLOOD WAS FROM ANYWHERE ELSE, HE’D GET KRUcIFIED FOR HIS STYLE & DELIVER BEING SO MEDIOKRE. KINDA LIKE KIDS WHO GET c+ GRADES THAT GO TO 3RD RATE INNER-BITY SKOOLS, BUT GET REKOGNITION FOR EXcELLING… JUST KUZ IT’S THE SHINIEST SHIT OUTTA THE PILE, DONT MEAN IT DONT STINK…. BOO BOO, TO B MORE PREcISE.