Chad Busting The Souljah Boy Dance

The cooler N*E*R*D* (well in my opinions, and those are clearly like assholes) here at the BBC look book photoshoot took sometime to learn the dance that swept the nation.

26 Responses to “Chad Busting The Souljah Boy Dance”

January 9th, 2008 at 12:04 pm

I don’t know what’s worse, the fact that he is actually taking time, out of what I’m sure is a busy schedule, to learn the damn Superman dance or the fact that he had 2 learn it from a white girl. This video saddens me.

January 9th, 2008 at 12:13 pm

REASON, I KOULDNT HAVE SAID IT MORE ELOQUENTLY…

3. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    January 9th, 2008 at 12:45 pm

Mind you that there’s a big ass pool behind hm so Im sure he’s doing what he has to do. White people buy the records, they should be able to do the dance.

January 9th, 2008 at 1:01 pm

Just because there’s a pool doesn’t mean he’s doing anything having to do with making money. It’s still sad that he had 2 take the time out of his schedule 2 even learn somethin that has absolutely no benefit 2 him. Souljah Boy Tell ‘Em (yes that’s his whole name) doesn’t have enough money in his budget 2 even get a remix from Chad or Pharrell. It’s just really sad.

January 9th, 2008 at 1:02 pm

It’s funny how white people know how to take our culture and bleed it dry. But, shout out to Soulja Boy and Mr. ColliPark for recognizing this and riding it straight to the bank.

January 9th, 2008 at 1:03 pm

Lol. Anyone other then Soulja Boy, or a kid under the age of 18, doing the ‘Superman’ is instant comedy!!! Chad has a since of humor I suppose. Aint nothing wrong with making a fool of yourself every once in a while so long as you NEVER make a fool of your people.

January 9th, 2008 at 1:04 pm

…Yes yes, I know the difference between sense and since. I am multitasking, so the grammar and spelling must suffer.

January 9th, 2008 at 1:10 pm

S.MATHIS, DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO DO A FOLLOW-UP, ABOUT YOUR GRAMMAR, HOMIE? WE DONT KARE. I MEAN, HALF OF US KAINT EVEN SPELL–Y U GOTTA POINT THAT OUT ABOUT US ALL THE TIME??? LOL

January 9th, 2008 at 1:22 pm

Your right HEADBANGER. Its just a tic I have about spelling. I cant let anyone reading this later one think that I actually slipped on that one. Gotta keep up the intellectual ‘facade!’

January 9th, 2008 at 1:23 pm

…grammer check: Oh wait, I’ll just let it go!

11. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    January 9th, 2008 at 1:29 pm

@ Reason

Im sure a 35 second video clip doesnt indicate how productive a person’s day is. And as far a learning something that doesnt benefit you, can you bowl, play ball, ps3, etc. etc etc…? Learning unessential shyt is part of our culture.

January 9th, 2008 at 1:30 pm

LOL BUT WHUT ABOUT PUNKTUATION? AND GOD DAMN IT, HOW KOME I KAN SPELL YOUR NAME KORREKTLY, BUT YOU KAINT SPELL MINE???

(RR)

January 9th, 2008 at 3:15 pm

Uh will Professor Gangbanger and Superlative Dot do us a favor and shtu teh hlel pu.

14. Fresh Says:
    January 9th, 2008 at 3:54 pm

You all make me laugh, but what about the white girl? Chad 4 Prez!!!

January 9th, 2008 at 3:58 pm

SPELL THAT? I THINK THERE’S SOME HATE IN THE AIR…

January 9th, 2008 at 4:04 pm

You all sound like hoes. Who cares if he wants to do a dance to a terrible song?!?!?!?!

January 9th, 2008 at 4:19 pm

OK, I JUST FIGURED IT OUT–HE JUST TRYIN TO LEARN THAT DANcE SO THEY KAN GIT IN GOOD AND THEN ROB THAT BOY, LIKE THEY DID THE cLIPSE…

YOU AINT SLIcK, cHAD!!!!

January 9th, 2008 at 4:20 pm

SHUT UP GOAT AND GO BAcK TO AIM OR HULU, OR WHUTEVERR YOU DO ALL DAY!!! LOL

January 9th, 2008 at 4:58 pm

Yo Goat just cause u show up one out of every 20 posts don’t give you equal rights in these comment pages. Cut ur slacking & keep up with these posts like the rest of us. Other than that you have no say. PHONE CHECK NIGGA!!!!!!!!

January 9th, 2008 at 5:02 pm

I am supreme overlord I can delete you from existence then take all your money. I create these posts for you to rant and rave in. While you continue to suck at the tit that is Pardonmeduke I will comment when I feel to do so. And as for HeadbangeRR I’m turning Loc.

January 9th, 2008 at 5:16 pm

You’ve got a good point. Very well played sir. Touche. You shall be ousted. Til next time……

January 9th, 2008 at 6:52 pm

DAMN. I AINT KNOW U WAS GON PULL A HNIc KARD OUT! THATS NOT FAIR, HOMIE. THERE’S NO REBUTTLE TO THAT… AND Y U GOTTA B A LOc? I AINT MEAN TO HURT UR FEELINS, MY NIGGA. WE KAN WORK THIS OUT! WANT SOME RIcE KRISPY TREATS???

January 9th, 2008 at 7:25 pm

LOL. Wasn’t hurt, just felt like flexing some keyboard muscle. Were all comrades in here!!!!

24. UnoMcfly Says:
    January 9th, 2008 at 10:20 pm

Chad looks like he’s on 50′s workout plan…These Damn rappers and their body building…

Yao Ming just dunked it on another KNick…Btw..Goat is a Latin King

January 10th, 2008 at 4:19 am

PMD, gotta love it!

26. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_eYMaiynh4 Says:
    February 15th, 2008 at 8:35 am

Bodybuilding Protein…

Pure Liquid Bodybuilding Protein…