Who Does It Better?

Let the war begin, now a couple of weeks ago, my partner posted a video of “Two Piece P” aka Prodigy with his son at the shooting range. And there were mixed reviews about this because some thought it wasn’t good parenting and why is 7 year old using a shotgun. Blah blah blah! He also said what was the problem while white people do it all the time when they deer hunt. That ruffled some dukies’ feathers and now I’m here to steal all your feathers with this one. Hit it my white friends from my ancestry state…How do you feel about this?

7 Responses to “Who Does It Better?”

January 7th, 2008 at 11:13 am

WOW.
    OK, #1. DID YOU SEE GRANDMA POPPIN THE 50 KAL? #2. HOW ABOUT THE SOKKER MOM WITH THE DUAL M21′S? “WOOOW!!!” AND #3. MY FAVE, THE 10 YR OLD WITH THE “PROUD AMERICAN/PROUD FIREFIGHTERR/BUSH-cHANEY” T-SHIRT! HOT SHIT!!!

MAN, THIS MUST HAVE BEEN SOOO FUN(FOR ANYONE WHO WASN’T BLACK)!

January 7th, 2008 at 1:41 pm

Yeah I’m glad HeadBanger pointed out the Proud American Proud Firefighter and Bush Chaney Supporter…Sounds awfully republican. Anyway thanks for showing the spectrum of one gun toting family to the next. Prodigy is probably a non voting non intelligent (and if anybody thinks otherwise go fuck yourself) gun toting moron. He teaches his 7 year old how to buss a shotgun which unless legally purchased will have him in jail like his dumbass daddy. Especially seeing that he lives in NY State he wouldn’t be able to legally handle a gun until he is of the legal age. In those blue states..where the age to handling a rifle is much much lower and pay attention to the firearms they’re handling. These kids are future placeholders on the Senate. Holla at me when Barak Obama is teaching his kids to buss guns on video or Jesse Jackson or better yet Colin Powell the former Secretary of Defense! These people are vocal in their own communities, vote religiously, and have what we like to call the complexion for protection. Smarten up Nas! I can divide..We as a people gotta be better than that. As soon as we smarten up about snitchin’ and illegal firearms being pumped into my fuckin City..Don’t Holla about letting my kid learn to “buss his gun” to protect his family. Cops buss guns to protect their own and you see how that blue line goes.. ie Diallo Shawn Bell.. etc

3. Mr. AGM|newyork Says:
    January 7th, 2008 at 8:02 pm

Speechless….

January 8th, 2008 at 3:47 pm

UM, MONEY c, WHUT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HOMIE!?

January 8th, 2008 at 6:25 pm

Oh I’m sorry did I break your concentration?!

January 9th, 2008 at 11:07 am

NAW, BUT NONE OF WHUT YOU WROTE IS KLEAR. SOUNDS AND LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A LOT GOING ON, WHEN YOU WROTE THAT… LOL

7. Marcus Graham Says:
    January 9th, 2008 at 1:04 pm

Lol…land of the free and all! I wouldn’t say that we don’t need guns to protect ourselves but the difference is that we’re the only ones blowing each others heads off for nothing. Keep your joint in the crib when you don’t need it. Some cats carry their sh*ts like it’s a part of the outfit. Unless you got drama like that why you got your sh*t at the house party?