If It Was All So Bey-Z

What happens when The Real Wedding Planner does Hip Hop’s royal couple nuptials. Shots at Lupe, I didn’t say it.

11 Responses to “If It Was All So Bey-Z”

January 7th, 2008 at 2:12 pm

Hilariously done. It really points out the ridiculousness & the sheer numbers involved when looking at all the beefs in hip hop. I particularly liked the “…explicit instructions for LL to be sat near the speakers…” Low blows were delivered to both Nick Cannon & Christina Milian (who I’m pulling for). Lupe’s sales are cool though reading Jeezy’s sales leave with little hope for hip hop.

January 7th, 2008 at 2:13 pm

…I shouldnt blog at work since I dont proofread nearly as well when distracted!

3. ER Says:
    January 7th, 2008 at 3:23 pm

For the record, I’m a big Lupe fan… Truth is though, there’s not many of us out there supporting him.

January 7th, 2008 at 10:42 pm

Hilarious.

January 8th, 2008 at 10:34 am

ER, IT’S KUZ LUPE IS WAAAAcK! AND THIS VIDEO IS A SMALL EXAMPLE OF HOW THE REST OF THE WORLD THINKS. AIN’T NO KONSPIRABY, THAT NIGGA SUXX!

BUT HAVEN’T WE HAD THIS KONVO ALREADY???

January 8th, 2008 at 6:22 pm

Wow Headbangerr. Your Cali weed must be REAL STRONG. How was that last Tech N9ne album by the way???? Yeah that whole Dipset placement thing was classic. I still have no idea why Nick Cannon was even invited. He’s irrelevant when it comes to hip-hop.

January 8th, 2008 at 8:52 pm

Another problem with Hip Hop: too much information. Nobody cared about record sales or even brought it into the argument of whose nice and who isnt. Nowadays people actually justify their wackness by record sales and most you dummies gobble it up.

January 8th, 2008 at 10:08 pm

1.) I RARELY BUY SHIT. LAST ALBUMS I BOUGHT WERE 50 & KANYE–DIDNT EVEN LISTEN TO 50. STILL HAVENT! I KOULD GIVE 3 SHITS ABOUT SELLS ANYWAY. OTHERWISE, MY FAVORITE ARTISTS WOOD B RINGTONE RAPPERRS AND 106&PARK TOP 10 ARTISTS… LOL

2.) THIS VIDEO AINT GOT NUTHIN TO DO WITH HIP HOP: IT A FAKE POPULARITY KONTEST. SOME HIGH SKOOL SHIT, IF YOU WILL. SURE IT’S A SPOOF, BUT VERY TRUE TO LIFE–BEIT THROUGH SELLS, APPEAL OR BEEF. IT’S ALL THE SAME.

QUICK NOTE. NOT TOO MANY ‘REAL MB’S’ LISTED IN THIS FIKTITIOUS INVITE LIST, HUH? THAT JUST MY POINT THO. BSIDES, DIcK KANNON’S BITcH ASS WAS ‘INVITED’… KMON NOW!

3.) TEcH N9NE IS FROM KANSAS BITY, MISSOURI–NOT KALI. NOWHERE KLOSE! DONT PUT THAT JOKERR ON US! THAT’S ALSO MY POINT ABOUT EAST KOAST NIGGAS. YALL THINK THAT IS IT AINT FROM NYB, IT’S GOTTA B FROM ATL, HOUSTON, OR LOS ANGELES. YALL MUSIK SPEKTRUM SUXX! SHIT, I BET THAT FOR MOST OF YOU NYB NIGGAS, THE ONLY MAP YALL HAVE EVERR SEEN IS AN MTA SUBWAY MAP… LMAO!

4.) KILLA-KALI BUDS ARE BETTERR. DONT FRONT, REASON. YOU KNOW THIS MAAAAN!! NY WEED IS STR8 DIRT!!!

January 8th, 2008 at 10:11 pm

AND FTR– FUUUUUcK LUPE!!! FUcK IT, IMMA HATERR ON THIS ONE! NYB. IF YOU WANT AN UNDERGROUND STAR FRON cHIcAGO, GO WITH RHYMEFEST OR PSYcHODRAMA…

January 9th, 2008 at 1:20 pm

Never heard of Tech Nine so I cant comment. You know what they say about opinions. @ HEADBANGER – Their like assholes, everybody has one! I enjoy our arguments even when I’m right most of the time.

January 9th, 2008 at 1:36 pm

MY SHIT IS ALWAYS RITE, SOMETIMES!!