Bobby Light: Dirty Girl Feat. Chunky Boyz

Rob & Big

When you have a little bit of money the world is your playground. And Bobby Light & The Chunky Boyz, oops I mean the cast from the MTV realty show Rob & Big prove it with this joint. Not only did they record the comedy but they also make a video, which is the worst. if you look closely you will see Big’s crazy ass Uncle Jerry, Meaty (pet dog, who can skateboard), the mini horse (that lives with them), T.K., and others. Check it out for yourself, video and track are inside the post.

Dirty Girl
Feat. Chunky Boyz
Bobby Light

13 Responses to “Bobby Light: Dirty Girl Feat. Chunky Boyz”

1. B-Meezy Says:
    January 7th, 2008 at 3:30 pm

whoa….

January 7th, 2008 at 4:18 pm

OLD AS FUCK! KATCH UP! LOL

January 7th, 2008 at 10:43 pm

A 6’6 overweight black man. A 5’8 white dude. A mini horse and a English bulldog… *sigh* I dunno sounds like a bad gay joke to me.

4. Phuque Says:
    January 8th, 2008 at 12:59 pm

# Money C. Paycheck Says:
    January 7th, 2008 at 10:43 pm

A 6′6 overweight black man. A 5′8 white dude. A mini horse and a English bulldog… *sigh* I dunno sounds like a bad gay joke to me.

^^^

You’re right — but this show is actually pretty funny sometimes (the first season was anyway)…despite the slight undercoverness of their homo-oscity.

5. Phuque Says:
    January 8th, 2008 at 1:00 pm

…and moderation is the devil. lol….

6. B-Meezy Says:
    January 8th, 2008 at 3:11 pm

i dont know why but i luv the Rob & Big show. Its inspirational to know that if i eat mad food and grow about 4 more inches i can be a bodyguard for a corny, hyper little white dude on a skateboard…..sigh….but alas I am just a skinny butter colored slave to my mpc….

January 8th, 2008 at 3:24 pm

BUTTER KOLORED!!! YAAAAY!

January 8th, 2008 at 6:27 pm

That dude Money C. Paycheck frontin like he don’t be tapin them shows. He still has the up-to-date VCR in the crib. LOL. My dude Uncle Jerry is a G. Respect his gangsta. Oh yeah & that black chic is Nicole Narain who had a sex tape out with Colin Ferell. Just thought I’d throw that little information nugget out there. My my how the mighty have fallen.

January 8th, 2008 at 6:30 pm

Wait a damn minute Reason. My VCR has nothing do with anything! Besides the show is funny, I’m just saying..Still sounds like a bad gay joke. YESSSS

January 9th, 2008 at 1:18 am

Was this a Justin Timberlake parody?

January 9th, 2008 at 1:17 pm

Anybody see the Amy Fisher sex tape?

12. Fresh Says:
    January 9th, 2008 at 3:48 pm

I seen screen captures from it, but I didn’t download it. Sad world, what is ur life like. Her and her husband trying to make money.

13. pacman Says:
    November 30th, 2009 at 7:00 am

yall some fuckin lame ass niggaz, the video aint that bad yall fucked up fo thinkin it is i mean it aint the best but by far aint the worst either. and i aint ever heard of that chick bein in a sex video wit who the fuck ever so yall can drop that shit besides she pretty damn hott so yall think what yall want its whatever yall just hatin cuz it aint yall wit that chick nor do ya got they kinda money!!!!!!!!!