Trey Songz Is A G!

There are thugs in R&B, my dude Trey Songz stopped the music, asked a question, find his opposer, and in one motion did a Randy “Macho Man” Savage move off the top rope. Then after the crowd calmed down he continued singing. This is the main reason why I ride with this dude.

14 Responses to “Trey Songz Is A G!”

January 4th, 2008 at 2:38 am

YUP–DON’T EVEN THINK THAT JUST BUZ A NIGGA KAN SING, THAT HE AIN’T GON RUN UP ON YOU! TAKE NATE-DOGG, KOKANE, DEVIN THE DUDE FOR EXAMPLE. THESE NIGGAS WOOD BEAT THAT ASS! SHIT, EVEN KELLS WOOD BANG A NIGGA UP… RIGHT AFTERR RAININ A GOLDEN SHOWERR ON A BITcH. LOL

2. Korean Slap Boxer Says:
    January 4th, 2008 at 8:43 am

Barry White was a G too

January 4th, 2008 at 9:26 am

Is he really a G? Before he jumps into the crowd he taps the security guard. If you are a G with no regard for anything other than protecting your rep than you wouldn’t do something as premeditated as signaling your security guard. A real G off instinct is jumping in to fuck somebody up. Your not going to get upset realize you can’t go it alone then tap your man/security guard to hold you down. You gone pop off pop off! I wonder if he does this at every show to get the hood rats turned. He’s their “thug in shining armor.” The armor being big gaudy jewelry and the insinuation that he has a pistol.

Knights of the clown table.

RRTWOIOAAAT

4. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    January 4th, 2008 at 11:22 am

Mathis, I have to disagree. I think most ppl wouldnt even jump in the crowd with only one other person. Im sure you would want one of your peoples to be there while you handle your biz. If you are too tough for that then you’re a fool. I bet Bow wow wouldnt jump in their. Neither would Lupe ;P

January 4th, 2008 at 11:46 am

Granted, but wouldn’t it be a given that your people’s are going to jump in with you regardless. You are a man, one man and if disrespected and/or violated you defend yourself. If seemingly outnumbered then it’s a given that the second you jump in your peoples are coming in with you. With regard to this story, reports indicate that it was only one dude accosting him though i’m sure the “ice thrower” wasn’t alone. You’re a successful singer with a nominal amount of money that became so livid that you are willing to jeopardize your freedom and safety at your concert to want to defend yourself, then you do just that. My opinion is that this was an opportunity for him to “hummastunt”. I remember a similar incident with the Dipset where after being accosted on stage Freaky Zeeky just jumped in and his people’s on instinct went to assist. Well not everybody assisted ie Cam. He just couldn’t make it over that fence.

January 4th, 2008 at 5:06 pm

…LOL HE DIDN’T ‘WANT’ TO MAKE IT OVERR THE FENcE. HE JUST STAYED ON STAGE AND YELLED, “YO, FALL BAAAcK! FAAAALL BAAAAcK!…” PUNK ASS NIGGA. MOST OF THEM NIGGAS DID– 3 OF THEM FOOLS JUMPED IN WITH A GANG OF cRIPS–THE ONLY DIP SET G’S IN ATTENDANcE…

OH, BEFORE I FORGET–OTIS REDDING WAS A G. SO GERRALD LAVERT.

January 5th, 2008 at 11:27 am

Lol @ MATHIS. ———————– I have to agree with you @ R-KELLY’s LAWYER. Your right that neither Bow Wow nor Lupe would have jumped into the fray. I say that when you get enough money to have security you use it. It sounds good in rap songs to say your still bout it bout it, but why let the 6’8 brother your paying standby and watch when you can just sic him on fools. I’m playing the GodFather role before I play the Shyne role. I give the command and your neck gets broken, while me and the homies standby laughing at your foolish ways.

January 5th, 2008 at 3:43 pm

PREAcH S.MATHIS, PREAcH!

January 5th, 2008 at 5:25 pm

Don’t get it twisted if you can afford security why not use it. The point here is if you have security use it. In Trey Songz’ case he has security but still chose to jump into a fight. If your so gangster then why have security?

January 6th, 2008 at 1:23 pm

KHURcH TO MATHIS THEN…

MATHIS = 1, S.MATHIS = 1

January 6th, 2008 at 2:53 pm

Your right @ MATHIS-light —- Trey SONGZ played himself. I wouldnt risk my ass or assets assaulting some fool in public. He should have pointed at the dude, had security remove him, and keep the crooning going. Nonetheless, I understand that these artist are in many cases young dudes just like you or me who arent thinking through the issues at hand. Money and fame dont make you mature all of a sudden. Trey should have broke out into a rendition of Mary’s “I’m (He’s) Going Down.” You have to treat heckling fans with embarassment the way comedians do. It makes you look mature, in control, and its way more effective then a you tube video of your 150ib body jumping into the crowd after someone.

January 6th, 2008 at 10:31 pm

Wait somebody in the music industry did something stupid again?! Who the fuck cares?! Let’s see Akon throws white boy of stage. So Trey songs ups the ante by…JUMPING OFF OF STAGE! See the pattern…Notice that whenever one artist pulls off a bonehead move it seems to carry suit with others. Don’t you recall a lot of artist, stumbling or falling on/off stage last year. Lupe, Beyonce, etc. I’m not surprised at this. Someone once you’re in entertainment their is this jackass gravitational pull that grabs you by your common sense or knocks you on your ass that we all digest and discuss. In that notion here is my opinion…Trey, supermans off stage on probably and isolated punk ass dude while his body guard closely near by, finishes off said dude just in time for Trey to dash back on stage and sing and not get sued. THE END

NEXT!!

January 6th, 2008 at 10:32 pm

Edit Somehow*

January 7th, 2008 at 5:49 pm

LOL@ MONEY C’s first two sentences!