Illdoc On Barack Obama and Tolerance Fatigue

Some quick thoughts on Obama’s win in Iowa. Not meant as an endorsement, but I’d still be happy to see him win although I may go with someone else in the primary.

13 Responses to “Illdoc On Barack Obama and Tolerance Fatigue”

1. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    January 4th, 2008 at 2:13 pm

Thats was a really good speech by Obama. It really says something if Obama and win in on of the “Whitest”states. I guess people are ready for change. I hope he can provide that.

January 4th, 2008 at 5:15 pm

YUP, IN A STATE THAT’S 95% WHITE. TOLERANCE FATIGUE IS A BITCH THO–I DEcIDED TO SAY FUcK THE BULLSHIT AND KORDIALTIES AND JUST PLEDGE MY VOTE FOR HUcKABEE NOW. BLOOD IS GONNA GET RID OF THE IRS!!!!! IM ON IT!

January 5th, 2008 at 11:44 am

President HUCKABEE? I dont think so. It just sounds wrong!

January 5th, 2008 at 3:36 pm

I AGREE IT SOUNDS STRANGE, BUT DOES KOMMANDER IN KHEIF OBAMA SOUND ANY LESS OBTRUSIVE? PLUS, IF YOU OWN A BUSINESS LIKE ME, WHERE YOU GOTTA PAY TAXES EVERY 3-4 MONTHS, YOU WOOD B GLAD TO EVEN HAVE THE ‘NO IRS’ OPTION ON THE TABLE!

January 5th, 2008 at 5:16 pm

Dont be so sure that no IRS means no taxes. These politicians are tricky like that.

January 5th, 2008 at 5:27 pm

Huckabee is a mess when it comes to the issues. He spoke of Pakistan when mentioning the patrolling of our borders. Though he may have good intentions he’s not the man for the job.

January 6th, 2008 at 11:54 am

THE cNN/GALLOP POLL REcENTLY DID A SURVEY WHIcH SAID AMERIKAN SMALL BUSINESS OWNERRS ‘FEAR’ AN IRS AUDIT MORE SO THAN; PERSONAL BANKRUPTcY, TERRORIST ATTAcKS, KATISTROPHIK ILLNESS OR EVENTS AND EVEN DEATH. THAT WOOD B A BIGG MOVE!

TRUE IT MAY MEAN NOTHING FOR THE RELIEF ON EXISTING TAX, BUT WILL KURVE ANY INITIATIVES TO KREATE ANY NEW TAXES, THAT ARE NOT IMMEDIATELY FOR PUBLIK USE. (IE, SKOOLS, PUBLIK SAFETY, UTILITIES, INFRASTRUKTURE, ETc.)

THE IRS IS BASIKALLY A POLIcING DIVISION FOR THE KOLLEKTION OF PUBLIK FUNDS TO GO TOWARD GOV SPENDING, NOT KONSIDERED PUBLIK; IE, MISSILE DEFENSE(A LOT OF WHIcH IS ALLOKATED FOR OUT-DATED KOLD WAR SYSTEMS), THE EXPANSION OF MILITARY PRESENTS ON FOREIGN SOIL, FOSSIL FUEL RESEARCH & DEVELOPEMENT-MOSTLY ON FOREIGN SOIL AND IN FOREIGN WATERS(WHICH ARE IN A KOMPLETELY PRIVATE SEKTOR), ETc. I KAN GO ON ABOUT THE ILLS OF THIS DEPARTMENT. BOTTOM LINE: STATES DISBURSE MONIES BETTERR TO THE PEOPLE–THE IRS IS OBSOLETE…

ALSO TRUE THAT THIS MAY NOT EVEN REALLY HAPPEN IF BLOOD AKTUALLY GOT INTO OFFIcE. HOWEVERR, I LIKE HIS PROMISES MORE SO THAN OBAMA’S. OBAMA HASN’T REALLY PROVIDED ANY SUBSTANTIAL INFO(UNTIL LAST NIGHT-01/06/08) AS TO HOW HE PLANS TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING–I KAINT VOTE FOR SOMEBODY WHO ONLY HAS GOOD SPEACHES AND RALLY POINTS, BUT SHIFTY AND/OR UNWEATHERED POLIcIES.

FURTHERMORE, WE DON’T NEED ANOTHER PRESIDENT WHO’S TRYING TO GET WORK ON-THE-JOB EXPERIENcE. JUST HAS 7 YEARS OF THAT AND BEE WHERE IT’S GOTTON US???

AND B’SIDES. I REFUSE TO VOTE FOR A NIGGA, JUST KUZ HE’S… A NIGGA!

January 6th, 2008 at 11:56 am

As long as Giuliani doesnt win, I could accept almost anyone as President! Whats stranger though people: Madam President Clinton? Or, President Obama with his wife giving Essence magazine the exclusive first print interview with the first lady, lol?

January 6th, 2008 at 12:02 pm

I’m not too stuck on campaign promises since they never seem to pan out anyway. Its not possible to know what the President knows until your the President!!! So, making promises before you have all that Presidential info is pointless to me. I’d rather vote for the person who I think has the morals, the courage, and the consensus building abilities (vital in a divided Washington) then anything else. I havent made my decision but I’m pretty close. That last line was very good @ HEADBANGER – However, a little tribalism doesnt bother me so long as we as people get off our asses and VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m offering free rides to invidual voting sites!

January 6th, 2008 at 1:21 pm

KHURcH ON THAT. KHURcH ON BOTH OF THOSE!!

**BLAcK PPL, START VOTING!!!!**

January 6th, 2008 at 10:23 pm

I for one fear the black vote being an African American man myself. It seems like a godsend to have another potential front running African American candidate running for our presidency but I would really love if the majority of my people checked the issues did some research on ALL the candidates and make a wise choice. I co-sign brother S Dot, “Its not possible to know what the President knows until your the President!!!” So who knows what Guiliani, or Barak or Clinton or Huckabee will do in the position. All we have is promise of change in individuals to subside our very fears. I put my trust in God and my vote.

*I am Money, I am Money*

January 7th, 2008 at 6:50 pm

OK BET – $10 OBAMA DONT WIN THE NOMINATION IN THE PRIMARIES:
    $20 THAT HE DONT MAKE PRESIDENT…

January 8th, 2008 at 11:57 pm

OK. SOMEBODY OWES ME $10…