Mason Betha’s Born To Succeed TV Spot

This dude is bound for damnation….G-Unit!!!

11 Responses to “Mason Betha’s Born To Succeed TV Spot”

1. Mr. AGM|newyork Says:
    January 3rd, 2008 at 9:36 pm

WTF was that! lol.

January 4th, 2008 at 1:23 am

Respect a pimp.

3. Fresh Says:
    January 4th, 2008 at 1:56 am

Now I know the devil is married and what the bride of Frankenstein really looks like!

4. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    January 4th, 2008 at 11:23 am

REPENT! And thou shall be saved!

January 4th, 2008 at 5:20 pm

NOW WOOD YOU REALLY TAKE BUSINESS ADVIcE PASTOR MURDA MASE???
    PROBABLY NOT. BUT I’D LOVE TO LOOK AT THE VIEWER-SHIP NUMBERS FOR THIS JOINT… LOMFL!

6. Mindy Marin Says:
    January 4th, 2008 at 11:01 pm

“I taught her that”

*gag*

7. UnoMcfly Says:
    January 5th, 2008 at 9:22 am

yo…he’s on in quite a bit of Markets….This God Business is Big Business

January 5th, 2008 at 4:01 pm

UM, “KHURcH”?

I AGREE ON THE FAITH BIZ–HOLY ROLLERRS ARE PAID! JUST ASK cREFLO DOLLAR. BUT YOU MIGHT NOT GET A HOLD OF BLOOD, HIS PRIVATE JET MIGHT BE OUT OF HIS SERVIcE AREA. I GUESS MR. SHINY SUIT JR. WANTS TO GET IN ON THE AKTION. EVERYBODY NEEDS A SANKTIFIED BENTLEY OR A HOLY ROLLS ROYcE…

January 5th, 2008 at 5:36 pm

Respect a pimp. Read this book, give me ten percent of your income and maybe life will be better for you in the hereafter. Again respect a pimp.

January 6th, 2008 at 3:04 pm

Tithing (submitting 10% of your income) is a bible based principle used to promote Christianity. The idea of submitting it to the church is to help those in positions of leadership in God’s kingdom to be able to do so without earthly concerns (i.e. how the Church’s light bill is gonna be paid). This is why Churches are freed from the burden of Federal & State Income Tax. Is it taken advantage of at times? Of course it is, as people are human, they are subject to corruption. Nonetheless, good things are done all the time as is the case with Floyd Flake from Queens who managed to build low income housing and a school in Queens with Church funds for the community. Or better, Pastor Bernard of CCC in Brooklyn, who has a church of 28,000 members. The church has a huge church site, a school, and a huge food pantry off Linden Blvd which gives out food daily. @ SKEPTICS

January 6th, 2008 at 10:43 pm

I’m not too sure tithing was used to “promote” Christianity. I know you’re educated but you come off kinda like an ass on that. Before the New Testament of Christ (those of you who believe in the Son of God) man gave sacrifices of first fruit unto God. Such as crops, livestocks etc. onto altars for burnt sacrifices. After the birth of Christ yadda yadda yadda ( I mean do I really have to go into semantics here?) Basically when told about taxes 10% (more semantics) Give unto Caesar which is Caesar’s and give unto God which is God’s. It’s a Bible verse people look it up. Anyway, the devil was the most beautiful and powerful angel until he went up against God. (more semantiiiiics) LOOK! Basically pray for a discerning spirit. Faith in God not in man. Lovingly give your offering with the joy of the Lord in your heart and if you feel they are crooks in church (which they are) find a new church..SHEESH.

Oh and Mase…SMH For all have sinned my brother…but you trying to book that first class one way trip on Gasoline Airlines to hell.