Video: “Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It” Ice Cube

If I blog about bullsh*t, aint nothin to it gangsta rap made me do it.

6 Responses to “Video: “Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It” Ice Cube”

1. S.T.K 1981 Says:
    January 2nd, 2008 at 2:04 pm

This is a great way to start off the year.
    With some honest, no preaching about what you have and how many women you sleep with hip hop. I suppose this is what real music is supposed to sound like…I appreciate the fuckrey (50, Damn near everything else etc.) but music and videos like this are what we need right now. Hopefully everyone pays close attention and acts accordingly.

January 2nd, 2008 at 2:58 pm

Sorry Cube but your a grown man and you are still fighting this losing battle? We have a community full of parentless/directionless children. When you mix the messages present in gangsta rap to that mix, you get the disaster that is our community. You and every other rapper from the hood understands this, yet you still take those impressionable minds and instead of uplifting them you do what you want (to make a profit) then blame what you knew was present to begin with. The men in our community in large part turn our nose up at marriage, fidelity, a 9 to 5 job, and women who arent willing to show their ass. We elevate the drug dealer, discuss at length our intrigue with strippers, and smoke weed for recreation. I wonder where that comes from?

January 3rd, 2008 at 11:14 am

TO ALL THE HATERRS THAT WILL GRAcE THIS BLOG WITH A HATEFUL MSG ABOUT cUBE’S NEW SONG…

“FOR ALL YA’LL NIGGAS THAT DON’T DO GANGSTA RAP. DON’T GIT ON TV TALKIN ABOUT GANGSTA RAP–KUZ 9 TIMES OUTTA 10, YOU DON’T KNOW WHUT THE FUcK YOU TALKIN ABOUT…”

REAL MUTHAFUCKIN TALK!!!!!

4. Korean Slap Boxer Says:
    January 3rd, 2008 at 11:27 am

Ice Cube is that dude

January 3rd, 2008 at 2:20 pm

I’ll just sit back in my suburb (Bedstuy, Brooklyn), after graduating high school back in 1994 (the peak of gangsta rap during my HS years), and hush my mouth since I obviously know nothing about the hood or (gangsta) rap music. @ HEADBANGER

January 3rd, 2008 at 7:26 pm