Flicks At Jay-Z’s Show At The Palms In Las Vegas

Jay Palms

I haven’t reached the elite status to get V.I.P. seats or invites to shows like Jay-Z Live At The Palms Casino In Vegas. It’s a good thing that YN has the run down of the show. Pop in ur ipod, go through these pics and listen to some Jigga and imagine you are there. More flicks after the jumpoff.

Jay PalmsCubans with the Jesus Piece…

Jay PalmsThe Fans

Jay PalmsHov and Mary J. Blige (gotta love the expression)

Jay PalmsCan’t leave durag alone it needs me. Bleek and Beans

Jay PalmsNot sure if Ye’ wants to be on stage with the Broad Street Bully

Jay PalmsBeyonce (Yikes), Journey (From Great Debater), Weave Carrier

Jay Palms
Ne-Yo doing his one two

Jay Palms
Hov and Mary Again

7 Responses to “Flicks At Jay-Z’s Show At The Palms In Las Vegas”

1. Big Homie Says:
    January 2nd, 2008 at 3:13 pm

Reading the rundown by YN looks like one hell of a show (but than again typing in your blackberry during the show after each song, could of been an ok show) Hov always puts on a good performance (nhoc).

Yikes at the B and Solange pic. Proves my point that B has her bad days and Solange looks like Orlando Jones with a weave (nhjic)

January 2nd, 2008 at 3:28 pm

LOL…Orlando Jones

3. B-Meezy Says:
    January 2nd, 2008 at 3:33 pm

I hate to say it….but I may have had enough of Jay now. Ok he made the comeback..He even has one of if not the best album of last year in my opinion BUT, now that its a new year we are truly entering a new era in the genre, while your hammin it up about the classic nature of this now obvious pop icon, stop and ask yourself a serious question….who the fuck is NEXT???!

4. Beggar Says:
    January 2nd, 2008 at 5:54 pm

Nice to see Solange and the Chick from The Great Debaters hangin out with Hov…Love that pic!

5. Mindy Marin Says:
    January 2nd, 2008 at 6:22 pm

Good post. And thanks for linking to YN’s rundown. I would have loved to hear Bilal’s version of “Party Life”. He’s a crazy talented vocalist!!!!
    And I bet The Roots playing “Roc Boys” live must have sounded so dope.
    Sounds like it was a pretty good show.

January 2nd, 2008 at 9:48 pm

Orlando Jones=classic

January 3rd, 2008 at 8:28 am

Looks like a great Hova show as usual. But, like B-MEEZY, I’m a lil JAY-Zd out. I’ve personally seen him in person too many times to count (Nassau Coliseum (for Puff’s tour), the APOLLO (when DAME officially ‘chained’ CAMRON & Ashanti made her debut), MSG (twice-1st retirement show, Best of Both Worlds show), The TUNNEL (twice). That is a horrible picture of BEYONCE & Solange. Makes me think of that BIGGIE line in ‘DREAMS’ where he spits: “…back shots to Chaka/ I know that pu$$^ hairy…” Draw your own conclusions as to where my mind went on that one.