50 Cent responds to Gza

50 hilariously defends himself against Gza’s assertion that he is wack. Really outright clowning them and even stating that the Wu smokes dust. I think 50 might be on something himself during this interview.

8 Responses to “50 Cent responds to Gza”

January 2nd, 2008 at 12:40 pm

For all the people out there, who don’t know how to deal with 50 Cent..Take a note out of Jay-Zs book. Ignore him. 50 is what I would like to call a “paper giant” Not paper in the sense of money we all know the nigga has money, but paper in the sense that if you do what you gotta do and keep it moving he will eventually fold. Why GZA goes forward in attacking him makes no sense to me. GZA says what most of us want to say, but are smart enough not to say. All this does is fuel this man’s ignorance. The only man in a position to strike made his strike years ago..I’m about a dollar what the fuck is 50 Cent?! So please don’t stare directly into the Sun, let the man pass, eventually he will fade away.

2. S.T.K 1981 Says:
    January 2nd, 2008 at 12:43 pm

Pure Comedy. Good AM post.

January 2nd, 2008 at 2:45 pm

I couldnt have said it any better @ MONEY C. — Although, I would add the importance of bootlegging 50′s material and handing it out amongst your friends before the album is released. This multiplies the ‘too lazy & too cheap to go the record store factor’ which is present in many rap consumers these days. Thereby, continuing my campaign to further reduce the record sales, and thus the power of the wackest top rapper ever (’50 aka Ferrari’).

January 2nd, 2008 at 3:36 pm

S.Mathis, I’m gonna give 50 Cent ur address

January 2nd, 2008 at 4:07 pm

LOL @ Goat. You love the ignorance.

6. B-Meezy Says:
    January 3rd, 2008 at 12:03 am

ok i don’t really care no mo! This dude is trippin. I dont care how old Soldier Boy is, the young niggas shit is wack! There i said it!! stop drop and roll that nicc. I do not care how old you are! This is another example of how hip hop is turning sensible people into idiots. Why wouldnt The GZA, who has been in the game way longer than 50 or Soldier Dawg Nuts have a better perspective on how to critique younger niggas. Where the hell do we live now?? Communist China during the cultural shut down?? How is 50 gonna deny that he wasnt on Wu Tangs nuts back when he was a lil poo butt retard himself. Nigga shut up….

January 3rd, 2008 at 9:28 pm

RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE! RE-TIRE!

8. Ak-Nolij Says:
    January 4th, 2008 at 3:12 am

I agree whole-heartedly with Money C. up above.

Another issue regarding Soulja Bitch is that his shit IS wack. Just because he’s 17 doesn’t mean it’s the perfect excuse to let it slide. I’m fucking 16 years old and I don’t hate that mothafucker because he’s got Bapes, an illogical marketing scheme and a so called (s)hit record, he has little to absolutely NO SKILL in Hip Hop at all, and everyone sees him as the new fucking messiah! I don’t need a damn rocket scientist to tell me that I make better beats than that dude, because I DO!

They compared him to 9th Wonder. Yes you are reading this correctly, COMPARED TO. 9TH. WONDER. And is regarded BETTER than 9TH. Are you serious? Does anyone even know the process of beatmaking anymore!!!??

It’s not about making a hit, it’s about making a classic!!!!

FUCKING IDIOTS. I’M POST-PONING HIS CAREER. WATCH.