Roids All The Rage For 2008

In a world where sales wasn’t doing too good and Dr. Dre’s album continues to loom over the horizon, rogue agent Randy Dockett wants names named and the long-awaited ‘Detox’ to come out. No homo.

6 Responses to “Roids All The Rage For 2008”

January 1st, 2008 at 12:53 pm

Someone please tell me why there is such a buzz surrounding the release of the ‘Detox’ album. Does anyone think that an album full of artists yet to come out on their own after all this time will be any good? Am I the only person who realizes that Dr. Dre at his BEST released the most OVERRATED album of all time ’2001!’

January 1st, 2008 at 12:54 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone. I hope your all here to argue with me next year at this time.

January 1st, 2008 at 1:58 pm

Quick New Year resolutions: 10- Continue to bootleg 50 till all the Best Buys, Targets and Circuit Citys in Brooklyn and Queens give up selling his trash. 9- To begin next year with even less debt then I’m starting with this year. 8- To actually submit an article for PMD publication/consideration. 7- To go through with my marriage. 6- To become a bit more selfish. 5- To begin 2008 looking more like LL Cool J present then LL Cool J past. 4- To go to church more often. 3- To forget the thrill of new p@$$^ and enjoy true ownership of one. 2- To continue replacing my adolescent wardrobe with that of a 30+ yr old man, and #1- To use the following phrases a lot more: “go f*** yourself,” “I love you,” “Pay me,” “thats cool,” and “not tommorow, not next week but right now!”

4. Korean Slap Boxer Says:
    January 1st, 2008 at 3:11 pm

2001 was a fire album!!!! Happy New Year S. Mathis

5. Enchantress Says:
    January 1st, 2008 at 10:41 pm

Happy New Year PMD and to all the cool people who comment. I wish you all great things in 2008.

’2001′, was the soundtrack to my sophomore year in college, so I’m programmed only to think good things about it. That album had a sh*t load of really, really hot beats (some of which were sampled and borrowed by a few artists over the years). Remember “xXplosive”, “The Next Episode” and “Still Dre”? Those songs were so hard when they came out.
    I don’t think I’m as excited about Detox anymore but I’m hoping that when it finally comes out, it will live up to all of the hype. Same goes for Cuban Linx II.

January 2nd, 2008 at 11:05 am

The mystique that was once Raekwon (and the Wu Tang for that matter) will never be the same. It’s over.