Video “The Only Reason” Lil’ Wayne Feat. Sizzla

Now I really don’t like Dwayne. He’s trying to steal my culture and use Patois that sounds like it’s straight from The Mighty Quinn. Why Sizzla Why?!?!?! Don’t you know this man kisses other men…(smh)

22 Responses to “Video “The Only Reason” Lil’ Wayne Feat. Sizzla”

1. B-Meezy Says:
    December 27th, 2007 at 5:15 pm

More reason why i don’t believe the Hype….Weezy is no Buju Banton thats fa sho….Stop bein a ho you over glorified teenage mutant ninja turtle..

2. B-Meezy Says:
    December 27th, 2007 at 5:16 pm

Sounds like Slobber Ranks!!

December 27th, 2007 at 6:09 pm

You see?! Can you faggots now see it? Wayne has no identity, no style, no skill, and no talent. Anybody that ever co-signed this nigga should be dragged in a dark alley and shot in the back of the kneecap. Sizzla…you sell out! I didn’t expect you to do some wack ass song like this. Patois? Wayne sound like a Haitian Italian with peanut butter in his mouth. Fuckin’ wack ass rapper..S dot Come get ya boy b4 i kill him!

4. S.T.K1981 Says:
    December 27th, 2007 at 6:25 pm

Save rap before this junkie destroys it!!!

This is the dude that didnt write his own lyrics on “his” best album (Tha Carter 2)…This is the guy who doesnt deny taking drugs (“Im a rockstar baby) and last but not least this is the dude that kisses other dudes!!!!

Someone ban this nigga/Mo/Dope Fiend from this site…Forever.

And Sizzla’s a loser for getting on the track with this man kisser…I thought dreads didnt hang out with mo’s and dope fiends.

A wise man once said…”Your Intrigued by them, you smoke weed with them….Your in league with them!!!”

December 27th, 2007 at 6:47 pm

Lil’ Wayne Fi Dead!!!!

6. S.Mathis Says:
    December 27th, 2007 at 7:42 pm

I can’t stand Dwayne either. I came first. I’m the smarter one. The wiser one. Did I mention that I’m the best looking one as well. Oh wait, your all talking about Lil Wayne the rapper?

7. UnoMcfly Says:
    December 27th, 2007 at 8:48 pm

well… Im All for people trying new things…and ill give wayne credit for trying…but this is a failure…The flow was I dunno…he honestly wasnt understandable for most of it…and well Sizzla is still my Fave artist of all time and one bad song with a Drugged up wanna Be Man Kisser wont change that..

December 27th, 2007 at 9:51 pm

I think he’s retarded. Like he has a case of mental retardation. Gonna say Sizzla felt sorry for him & did the track out of pity. Other than that Sizzla is our generations Bob Marley. I can easily block this from my memory because he sucks & Sizzla is still great. & oh yeah, your boy is back. It’s been awhile but I am back in the building. :Bowing gracefully:

9. Beggar Says:
    December 27th, 2007 at 10:06 pm

Yo fire for that 1st first! This joint aint hitting dancehall!

10. Crank That UMass Says:
    December 27th, 2007 at 11:12 pm

lil Wayne promotes and supports battymanism.

December 28th, 2007 at 12:28 am

Our generations Bob Marley….slow down son your killin’ him. And he is I and I am him. Second yes Lil Wayne does promote and support Battymanisms

December 28th, 2007 at 1:28 am

“The best rapper alive since the best rapper retired.”- Lil Wayne

13. S.T.K1981 Says:
    December 28th, 2007 at 6:32 am

This Generations Bob Marley?!?!?!

Dude whos your dealer and where can I cop?

December 28th, 2007 at 2:31 pm

Just read that this single went platinum in Jamaica. Just kidding.

15. ATTILIO Says:
    December 29th, 2007 at 10:13 am

MAARN!! I DIDNT UNDERSTAND A WORD WEEZY SAID!! HIS PATOIS IS WORST THAN 50 CENTS!!…
    NO DISRESPECT WAYNE BUT JUS COS YOU GOT LOCK THAT DOSNT MAKE U CHAT PATOIS !CANT KNOCK U FO TRAING BUT…..IT NAH GO WORK BWAY….SO GWAN YA BED SELF..YA LEGGO’BEATS!!
    CANT SAY THAT THE SONG IS HOT COS ITS NOT..HO WELL MAYBE THEY’LL BOTH LEARN FROM THERE MISTAKES
    1LOVE ATTILIO

December 29th, 2007 at 8:23 pm

oy vE@ ATTILIO

December 29th, 2007 at 9:47 pm

DAMN,
    I GUESS I NEED TO GET THE BROOM OUT TO SWEEP UP ALL THIS HATE LAYIN AROUND… LOL NEW YORK NIGGAS DON’T LIKE SHIT, UNLESS IT’S FROM NEW YORK! OH, AND cHIcAGO(IE. ALL THE POSTS IN THE LAST MONTH OF LUPE’S BITcH ASS & KANYE…) YA’LL FOOLS NEED TO LEAVE BROOKLYN FOR AT LEAST A WEEK AND TAKE A VAcTION FROM ALL THAT HATE IN YOUR HEARTS! LMAO!

AY, I KAINT KONDONE HOMIE KISSIN ANOTHERR NIGGA, WHIcH REALLY DOESN’T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE SONG–BUT AT LEAST IT’S NOT ANOTHERR RUN-OF-THE-MILL BOUNcY/cRUNK/ScREWD UP TRAcK KOMIN OUT OF THE DIRTY. NEW SHIT FOLKS!! GIVE BLOOD KREDIT FOR STEPPIN OUT OF THE BOX!

PLUS, THE TRAcK IS BULLETS!!!!! ALL HOLLOW-POINTS! WAYNE DID WHUT WE NEEDED TO MAKE IT POP… EVEN THOUGH IT WAS A LITTLE MUDDY–THAT’S WHUT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MIX, HENNEBY, A PLATINUM GRILL & AN AccENT THAT YOU ARE NOT NATIVE TO. I’M SURE SLIcK RIcKY-D’S FIRST RHYME WAS A LITTLE OFF; BUT HE EVENTUALLY TURNED OUT TO B ONE OF THE GREATEST MB’S TO EVERR DO IT!! BEE WHUT I MEAN?

I KNOW IT’S NOT AUTHENTIc AND MOST OF YA’LL ARE SOME HATERRS ANYWAY. AND IF YOU KAN EXcEPT HAVING NY RAPPERRS DO KOLLABS WITH FOLKS FROM THE SOUTH OR R&B SINGERRS, OR EVEN RHYMIN OVERR NON-EASTKOAST BEATS, YOU KAN AT LEAST GIVE THIS ONE(1) SONG(NOT ALBUM OR MIXTAPE – JUST ONE SONG) A cHANcE!!!

WHO KNOWS, YOU NY’ERRS TALK SHIT ABOUT IT NOW, BUT MAY LEARN TO LOVE IT AND TRY TO DO IT FULLTIME-

-KINDA LIKE YOU ORIGINALLY DID BLOODS & cRIPS… :D

18. attilio Says:
    December 30th, 2007 at 4:06 pm

hey S. Mathis….!!! what does ”oy vE@ ATTILIO” meen?? its taken me 3 weeks to understand that l.o.l. meens laugh out loud!! haha PEACE WISH U ALL’O YA A GREAT 2008

19. leona Says:
    December 30th, 2007 at 4:53 pm

i really didnt understand what weezy was sayin. which language was that??
    i like the beat of this song tho.

December 30th, 2007 at 10:55 pm

Hold on…Hold the fuck ON! Did Headbanger compare that doo doo that spilled outta Wayne kissin Baby’s mouth to Slick Rick the rulers accent?? How do you compare a real accent to a fake one my nigga? The shit got nothing to do wit’ NY *ahem* The originators of true hip-hop..It has more so to do wit’ the fact Wayne keeps puttin out garbage and people still call it T-Bone Steaks.. I’m from bK NY and I ride with good music and that shit ain’t good music..point blank..menstrual cycle PERIOD! And real niggas from NY don’t ride wit’ Bloods or Crips.. We recognize where is started and where it should stay.

21. Yeah.. Yes'sir'... Says:
    January 7th, 2008 at 10:22 am

Lil Wayne, best rapper alive, the king of the south.. he’s cool…

og han er ornli’ sy’ Gangsta’, thats fa sho..

22. Donetsk Says:
    January 13th, 2008 at 5:45 pm

Hi from Donetsk, Ukraine. I am leaving comment here just to say thank you for this site, I am looking forward to reading more posts, hope it goes well, all the best, Jay.