Clipse With JoJo Capone…Speak On Wayne

This is an old interview but I had to put it up. Pusha is in the top 5 right now when it comes to the “new air apparent”. JoJo Capone pulls it out of Pusha to speak on Wayne:

“He he claim King and claims he best Then I’m GOD”

Even I know Wayne ain’t touching this battle. But I want him to slip up like JaRule…

8 Responses to “Clipse With JoJo Capone…Speak On Wayne”

December 26th, 2007 at 4:33 am

“Earlier this year Forbes magazine listed (Young) Joc as the 20th wealthiest hip-hop artists, saying he earned an estimated $10 million in 2006.” —- totally unrelated to the topic of this post, but too shocking to ignore!

December 26th, 2007 at 4:59 am

Apparently the drugs didn’t steal all of Wayne’s good sense this year. He was smart enough not to enter himself into what is a lose-lose situation for him, by going back and forth with Pusha T.

December 26th, 2007 at 1:15 pm

As much as I respect Pusha’a rap ability and actually think that he can be that dude, Lil Wayne is smart enough not to respond because really and truly at this moment and time no one cares. Until Pusha steps his game up on many levels (some great features, youtube rap videos not shit-talkin’ videos, press etc.) then Wayne couldn’t ignore him. Where’s the rap Hip-Hop fantasy league when you need it?

“Hip-Hop fantasy league patent pending”

RRTWOIOAAAT

4. S.Mathis Says:
    December 26th, 2007 at 3:32 pm

I’m drafting LUPE #1 (young, will come cheap, and hes well connected w/ talent & potential to blow).

December 26th, 2007 at 5:54 pm

Boring..Call me when niggas making music

6. Randy Da hater from Utica Ave. (U.A) Says:
    December 26th, 2007 at 6:46 pm

At the end of the day, who cares about lil’ Wayne. It not rap, if you don’t write it youself. Pusha T is nice, but he shouldn’t waste his time with Lil’ baby AKA Lil’ Wayne.

December 26th, 2007 at 8:31 pm

Lil Wayne had ghostwriters for the 100 mixtapes he put out this year? Call him garbage if u dont like him, but dont imply he doesnt write his own stuff. Especially considering that it makes zero sense based upon my first sentence.

8. UnoMcfly Says:
    December 26th, 2007 at 11:24 pm

yeah… apparently Joc had a Lot of Bds spins…
    dunno where..but then again..the power of Diddy..and that Man Block stretch far…this time next year we’ll find out Gorilla zoe is worth 25 mill…dont ask me how…its just bound to happen…

BBE