Niggerdom At It’s Best!

Nigo Is King!

Take a look at the list..

Nigo
1|2|3|4|5

Juelz
1|2|3

BWS
1|2

Lloyd Banks
1|2|3

Busta Rhymes
1|2

Cross
1|2

NaS
1|2|3|4

Ghostface Killah (As requested by mjh)
1|2

Piles
1|2

Nigo & Pharrel | Pharrel | E-40 | Nox | Akon | Nu Jerz Devil | BMF | Bun B | Fabolous | Fat Joe | LRG | YaYo | Chamillionaire | Boss Hogg Outlaws | Rick Ross | Ben Baller | Mike Jones | Benzino | Ashanti | Dre | Gucci Mane | Teriyaki Boys

Now that you taken a look at all of them, who has the best jewels?

22 Responses to “Niggerdom At It’s Best!”

1. mjh Says:
    December 20th, 2007 at 5:58 am

how you gonna leave out slick rick & ghostface

December 20th, 2007 at 6:09 am

Appreciate the reparations around Nigo’s neck.

3. Big Homie Says:
    December 20th, 2007 at 10:01 am

Nothing beats Cam’s The World is Yours piece with the spinning globe…lol

I am definitely feeling Ben Baller’s jewelry if anything. Rick Ross’ recent chain is the worst btw

4. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    December 20th, 2007 at 10:22 am

Smh

Nas and Nigo’s have cool pieces. I hate Plies piece almost as much as I hate him….

almost

5. Beggar Says:
    December 20th, 2007 at 10:48 am

Nas have cool chains… Nigo just alot of colorful bubble gum jewelery.

6. Korean Slap Boxer Says:
    December 20th, 2007 at 12:16 pm

I refuse to believe these morons could really afford these yellow, blue and pink diamonds. Might be moresinites….minus Nigo. And to him I say “Everybody Wanna Be A Nigga, Don’t Nobody Wanna Be A Nigger” – PaulMooney

7. Trose Says:
    December 20th, 2007 at 1:32 pm

Get yours nigga!

8. S.T.K1981 Says:
    December 20th, 2007 at 1:48 pm

Gimme my culture back!

December 20th, 2007 at 2:57 pm

Depressing to look at, as I write out the check for my student loan payment. These guys have 4 years at Harvard around their neck. Wealth distribution in this country sucks!

December 20th, 2007 at 6:23 pm

I’LL ROB THIS NIGGA…

December 20th, 2007 at 9:34 pm

Smeegle..to me..but yall call him Nigo..I’m not one to hate..and I won’t call him a culture stealer either. Only dumb coons now throw on extra heavy chains with extra heavy pieces on they neck nowadays. In ancient Egypt trinkets such as goblets, staffs, gold were preserved for the afterlife. Fine jewelry was sported but not in a gaudy manner. I wanna shine too but..not like that..

12. UnoMcfly Says:
    December 21st, 2007 at 1:36 am

Yall Behind the Times…im about to go and have a transplant done..My whole Left Arm…Platinum…and ima put it in a 24K Sleeve..with Rubies and Diamonds…yeah…yeah..

December 21st, 2007 at 12:53 pm

All the platinum, rubies, diamonds and gold are impressive but what is more ghetto, outlandish, eye popping, and just plain out of the box original then GHOSTFACE with the eagle on his arm?

December 21st, 2007 at 12:56 pm

Ghostface stole that idea from a Jamaican..Do your research! Lawd of Mercy

December 23rd, 2007 at 2:40 pm

Is it worth researching?

December 24th, 2007 at 8:12 am

That thought occurred to me but I decided just leave it alone. I’m glad you said it. @ Mathis — I’m willing to give Money C the benefit of the doubt and assume he that he meant that last sentence as a figure of speech.

December 24th, 2007 at 8:13 am

…Ugh @ my grammar/errors above

18. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    December 24th, 2007 at 12:30 pm

my comment revolved around the actual authenticity of these as pieces.The Korean slapboxer stole my thunder a bit when he mentioned the morsinite’s, adiamond’s eerily similar looking cousin.Jewelry when overdone looks so dumb (literally).If wearing that much jewelry is all you have to offer especially when you’re wearing second tier rocks you’re really making a fool of yourself (but i’m sure none of these individuals have a problem with that perception).

19. c dot Says:
    August 19th, 2008 at 1:02 pm

nigo’s shit is crazy

20. Big chuck Says:
    September 12th, 2008 at 8:43 pm

I say them boss hogg outlawz got the best chains not too much off that bubble gun staff pink and shit keep it real ma nigga thats alll i am sayin

Holla at me YannO

21. SAGINAW MI Says:
    January 28th, 2009 at 6:01 pm

MAN NIGGAS BE HATIN CAUSE THEY ANT GOT SHIT CAUSE IF YOU HAD ALL THAT MONEY YALL DO THE SAME THANG AND THAT NIGGA TALKIN BOUT HE WOULD ROB HIM NIGGA YOU GO GET YO ASS GUCCIED NIGGA IM A REAL NIGGA AND WHAT I JUST WROTE IS REAL SO IF YOU REAL HOLLA AT A REAL NIGGA AT JAMESCARTER1989@YAHOO.COM
    AND IM A SAGINAW MICHIGAN NIGGA PUSSY……………..

22. Dat Dutty Ninja Says:
    March 10th, 2009 at 2:33 pm

Yo im bout to get azz pixture of a weed leaf w/ weed leaf links