Family Bonding Prodigy Style

Now I know most of you will say “He’s a d*ck for carrying his son to the gun range”. But really look at the situation. Fathers in other walks of life go duck hunting and deer hunting with there kids at really young ages. Here’s Prodigy teaching his son how to shoot the family shotty on his 7th birthday.

21 Responses to “Family Bonding Prodigy Style”

1. Fresh Says:
    December 19th, 2007 at 4:09 am

Isn’t it illegal for a felon to even be near a gun let alone teach a minor how to use a gun. But you are right about the duck hunting thing, my family is from the south and rifles and shotguns are nothing but we are not convicting felons. That’s the difference, teach ur son that, P!

December 19th, 2007 at 7:41 am

I’m happy to see a brother being a father to his son. I hope P is teaching him about personal responsibility along with how to cock and load.

December 19th, 2007 at 7:49 am

His son’s name is Shaka like Zulu and he’s teaching him how to hold down the crib. I agree with the aforementioned “personality responsibility.” Respect.

4. Trose Says:
    December 19th, 2007 at 10:07 am

Some people dont send time with they kids. As long as he is teaching the child right from wrong while he is bonding with him its cool with me.

5. Big Homie Says:
    December 19th, 2007 at 10:26 am

6. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    December 19th, 2007 at 11:29 am

Doing neither > Father lets son drink a beer on 4th bday > father lets son shoot a shotty on 7th bday

7. S.T.K1981 Says:
    December 19th, 2007 at 12:18 pm

Prodigy is a certified dick. Your not hunting game with a Mossberg Shot Gun. Wonder what time of man his sons gonna turn out listning to his dads bullshit fairy tale raps and getting trained to use assault weapons at 7.

Fukin Jerk.

Martin and Malcom are spinning in their graves.

8. Mindy Marin Says:
    December 19th, 2007 at 1:19 pm

I think 7 years old is too young for his son to be learning how to shoot a gun.
    Can’t Prodigy bond with him in some other way? Boxing perhaps, or Tae Kwon Do?
    I would be livid if I was the mother. There is no need for him to learn how to shoot a gun this early. What… is he gonna buy him a gun next so Shaka can bring it to school and bust a cap in one of his classmates if they cross him? Prodigy may need some help with his judgement.

9. Korean Slap Boxer Says:
    December 19th, 2007 at 3:10 pm

You all who think thats stupid are utter fools in this posts. When people go shoot ducks and deer with there young kids only to mount it on the wall you hear no beef. But I guess massa told you to be mad at Prodigy.

10. Enchantress Says:
    December 19th, 2007 at 4:13 pm

This isn’t the south or the midwest. People use guns here to shoot people. He’s training his son to shoot a gun for only one reason…and it aint to shoot a damn deer.

11. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    December 19th, 2007 at 5:05 pm

Korean Slap Boxer Says:
    December 19th, 2007 at 3:10 pm

^^

Pure Bull. Where the fudge ar they gonna hunt ducks and deers in Queens? There are soooooo many other “family moments” that couldve been on tape other than teach a seven year old kid how to shoot a gun.

You sadden me on many levels Korea..

12. S.T.K1981 Says:
    December 19th, 2007 at 5:35 pm

Korean Slap Boxer Says:
    December 19th, 2007 at 3:10 pm
    ———–
    Huh? How do we go from one topic to the next….Masa didnt tell me shit. Gut instict tells you kids and guns dont go together. You dont hunt anything besides people with a shotgun. Not only did this dude go to prison for having a weapon but hes there with a shot gun with the young lady in the back ground saying shit like “Yeah right in the abdomen” that cant be good for a kids mind. And if it is, then Im dying to hear how it is. Just because hes spending time with little man doesnt mean its quality time.

December 19th, 2007 at 5:39 pm

Okay so when P was a youngin’ his father taught him how to buss a gun. Show of hands who can recall what happened to P’s father? Anybody…Okay never mind that..P passing the legacy on..teaching his son at 7 to buss a shotgun..not a hand rifle..a shotgun..Isn’t P about to do a bid for carrying an illegal firearm? To argue the “I’m from the south” statement..Ain’t shit to do but shoot, play sports, or video games down south. I know there is a whole lot to do in New York. P couldn’t teach him how to ride a bike, or read with him, take him camping?? Take him to a team tryout..I know they have pee wee and bantam leagues. “Hold down the crib Mathis” Unless P is as bummy as he looks I think he has some money and the only holding down of a crib a 7 year old should worry about is..being a kid. How about taking out the trash lil’ nigga, or clean your room or do the damn dishes. A lot of comments on this surprised me.

14. Unomcfly Says:
    December 19th, 2007 at 6:21 pm

Look…We dont know what else Prodigy decides to teach his lil Dunny..the thing is..the Jerkoff Videotaped THIS…the next day he coulda been reading him some classic books or teaching him about who he was named after…now @ 7 does a child need to be learning How to use a shotty as he lives in the city…prob not…but unless someone can confirm that..this is the only thing he teaches lil dunny…ill lay off

December 19th, 2007 at 6:21 pm

I’ll hunt ur ass with the shotty…

December 19th, 2007 at 7:11 pm

Even though I support Prodigy I KNOW S.Mathis would be hating if it was 50 Cent….

December 19th, 2007 at 11:50 pm

Fifty can do nothing right. @ GOAT

December 20th, 2007 at 6:39 am

We as MEN have the right to defend ourselves regardless of previous convictions. This film can be perceived as a marketing ploy to further P’s street credibility which I don’t agree with. Shaka maybe taunted or pressed to use a gun with this video being readily available to his classmates and that is irresponsible.

The type of gun P uses to teach his son about firearms is irrelevant and their living in the city is as well. This is only a few minutes of P’s being a father. His son’s welfare is the most important issue here.

Let’s play devil’s advocate men of PMD: somebody runs up in your home whether it’s to steal or rape, and your not around for whatever reason, do you want your 7 year old to attempt to defend his mother/your wife, his younger siblings and himself? Yes I do. Would I prefer he called 911, yes, would he be labeled a snitch by Camron, yes, would my son get over that humiliation, I’m pretty sure. Comedy aside when that pedophile is about to slip his dick inside of your 4 year old daughter you would want your son to or anyone with any inkling of decency to at all cost spare her that. At any age you should be able to rationally defend yourself.

I will say that I won’t be having children until I am able to have full on 24 hour secret service like security on the compound at all times and even then they are men that you can’t 100% sure about. All and all responsibly and rationally defend yourself and everyone and thing that you hold dear to you, even at 7 years old.

RRTWOIOAAAT

December 20th, 2007 at 3:27 pm

A 7 year old is more likely to shoot himself then any intruders. No amount of training can catch a 7 year old up to the level of maturity and good judgement required to handle a gun responsibly. Nonetheless, I dont have a problem with him being at the shooting range with his son so long as his son has no access to the guns.

December 21st, 2007 at 6:03 pm

Yo man ya’ll need to just worry about yourselves and get off these infallible high horses. We all fall short…If V.I.P. wanna take little V.I.P. to the shooting range so be it. STOP HATING AND GET MONEY MY NIGGA!!!

21. Aint No Jive Suckas Here » Blog Archive » Who Does It Better? Says:
    January 7th, 2008 at 2:23 am

[...] the war begin, now a couple of weeks ago, my partner posted a video of “Two Piece P” aka Prodigy with his son at the shooting range. And there were mixed [...]