Criminals Gone Wild Founder On Bill O’Reilly

Yea dude is def smart enough to get all this press. I’m sure he’s making tons of money.

11 Responses to “Criminals Gone Wild Founder On Bill O’Reilly”

1. KO Says:
    December 17th, 2007 at 6:08 am

Bill O’Reily is a jerk, I don’t think this young man is any different from a journalist, photographer, etc who captures cruelty, violence, and war throughout the world. People who have these professions, they put themselves out there to capture the bullsh*t and bring it to the light. I will say this the way he shoot the video does seem as if he is in cahoots with the crime.

2. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    December 17th, 2007 at 9:32 am

This is what Bill does best.. He jumps on any opportunity to shyt on Hip Hop.

December 17th, 2007 at 10:23 am

Obviously the first two bloggers above are both young and naive. Bill O’Reilly is asking questions that 95% of “ADULTS” who have seen this story wonder about. The filmmaker of ‘Criminals Gone Wild’ is NOT a journalist! Reporters get to the scene AFTER the fact to document crime most often. They don’t become accessories to crime willingly when they are apart of it (i.e. in the car while car jackers look for a victim). What happens if he videotapes someone getting killed in a robbery? If he knew they were about to stick a loaded shot gun in the victims face, then was he morally obligated to warn the victim or the local police? Ok, your mom is about to be robbed. I dont warn her, you or the police. Instead I videotape it for upload to PMD. It turns out to be great footage and increases PMD web traffic. Would we still be cool?

December 17th, 2007 at 2:01 pm

Hey..today I woke up and saw a purple elephant..in my kitchen..doing the dishes..Also I totally agree with S dot without a hitch. What does one have to do with the other? First time for everything.

5. KO Says:
    December 17th, 2007 at 3:20 pm

95% of those “ADULTS” are part of the no snitching acts in there community. How many witness a crime and don’t report it to the police. How many of those victims actual reported they got rob after the fact. Knowing that it could have been family or friends. I’m not talking about your local news reporters, I’m talking about the ones who report in action on the front line. All I’m saying is this kid could turn into the victim himself by exposing this. As a person who documents events good or bad you build a trust with the people around you to the point where they don’t know your there. Yes he could turn all his footage in thats what we all think he should do. At the same time like I said he could just be doing this just for kicks, and this is his way of being a worthless piece of shit like people he is filming. I’m just assuming, and giving my opinion and being open minded. I don’t condole violence, and I understand the moral situation, I just don’t think using your camara to knock a gun out a hand is going to work to good.

6. S.T.K1981 Says:
    December 17th, 2007 at 5:12 pm

Uhhhh….the video is fake. FAKE!
    They would lock this dude up a long time ago if it was real.
    Not to mention his “criminals” with theyre faces in plain view in the video.

Its super obvious to me…is it to anyone else?

December 17th, 2007 at 5:37 pm

KO, your right. Nonetheless, the easy choice is to not be involved in the filming at all. As for STK1981′s comments, FAKE or not, whose stupid enough to videotape themselves carrying weaponry in a menacing manner without a gun license and a SAG card in hand? As someone on PMD said, this is GET INDICTED 101! The general public doesnt ‘GET’ the hood nor do they care to. If its staged then arrest everyone involved, and hold’em until they can get all the other ‘actors’ to testify to their innocence.

8. HNIC Says:
    December 18th, 2007 at 2:13 pm

Jesus Christ…seriously… If the criminals, victims, and the criminal acts are all fake , chances are the guns used in a menacing manner by the fake criminals on the fake victims are fake as well. I heard NY tightened up the gun laws recently, now I’m no lawyer (my ex is, I’ll check with her on this), but i think that’s only applicable to guns that fire real ammo. Exhibit B, http://www.stage-props-blank-guns.com/stage_movie_props/catalog/BLANK-FIRING-GUNS-p-1-c-111.html. (For Exhibit A, check my post @ http://www.pardonmeduke.com/movies-tv/criminals-gone-wild-under-investigation/#comments).

Exhibit C, the creator of this was on Out in the Open on CNN last night going against the “burger king check” dude (aka Alex something-or-other aka J Ryda). During the interview, dude couldn’t keep a straight face. At the end of the interview, which was a little disappointing to me as he’s been carrying himself intelligently throughout his media exposure so far, he proceeded to wave his profits (a la pick your favorite southern rapper) in America’s face from those that believed the hype. Regardless, I love seein’ my brothers get money, and I hope none of them get locked up over this video.

And as for the general public, they’d better start “GETTING” the hood so changes can be made to level the playing field for the brothers and sisters trying to get out the hood (better education systems, government sponsored piano lessons, regulated wages in the fast food industry so a nigga CAN live off a McDonalds check or a Burger King check (jk), etc…). Otherwise its “get the fuck outta the car nigga…don’t look at me…” (which is what i think the point of this video is)…

December 18th, 2007 at 4:04 pm

@@@@@@@HNIC ——– Hopefully one day we can make a spaceship to take us to the planet that HNIC lives on. We have a black Secretary of State (Condoleeza Rice) who grew up poorer then you in racist Alabama. The guy who runs American Express is black (Richard Parsons). The richest women in the United States of America grew up poor during far more racist times (Oprah Winfrey). There is a black Supreme Court Justice you may have heard of (Clarence Thomas). The only thing holding anyone back from a great life/career/job is a lack of willingness to sacrifice time and money for school and/or struggle. I didnt even include all the regular hard working black homeowners who arent superstars, but aren’t felons either. Black folks who grew sucessfully in the 50s, 60s, and 70s continue to laugh at our generation who somehow thinks that we have it hard. No generation of black kids have ever had more opportunity to climb the social ladder then our generation. Most of you are just too lazy so you accept the racism theory. Marriage and education are the two determinants for how wealthy a community generally is. Guess which race of people lag behind in both categories?

December 18th, 2007 at 4:09 pm

P.S. The hood isnt owed anything. So society doesn’t have to get the hood. Why should you be able to live off a part time McDonalds job? I go to school and pay thousands for the privelege so that I can get a job with a comfortable wage. You fill out an application while picking up your french fries and somehow you deserve to have what little I have?

11. HNIC Says:
    December 19th, 2007 at 6:02 pm

Wow, most of us are too lazy and accept the racism theory? I don’t think I got to be a 27 yo successful business owner (profitable every year since its inception) by sitting on my ass so remove me from that category at once. I grew up with a father who on top of being a staff surgeon, had a private practice with 5 offices throughout NYC and LI (where I grew up, hardly not the ghetto). By the time I was 18, I had already seen most of the world, from the riches of the palace of versailles to the poverty stricken areas of Haiti. I went to jr high and high school in one of the top three private institutions on LI (tuition = $11,000 a year). My family owns property all over the east coast as well as outside of the US. Do I sounds like a potential McDonald’s worker so far?

I feel you on wishing to build a spacecraft to get to my level, cuz unfortunately, most blacks don’t grow up the way I did. I guess you would have to have been exposed to more than your 10 mi radius to get the 80,000 ft view of the situation on blacks.