DMX, Stop Being Greedy…With That Crack

I have no words, just watch and shake your head in shame.

Part Two’s Even Sadder

10 Responses to “DMX, Stop Being Greedy…With That Crack”

1. B-LEE Says:
    December 16th, 2007 at 12:17 pm

I only watched 52 seconds of that, I turned it off when he started jumping around. Crack is mos def wack.

100

2. Fresh Says:
    December 16th, 2007 at 3:06 pm

Since when X is Jamaican, wow! Them dudes in the studio with didn’t want lose their jobs, that’s why they were hype. Crack is a hell of a drug!

December 16th, 2007 at 4:39 pm

Yeah..seems to me like my former favorite rapper is sucking on that glass dick pretty hard.. Looks like he losing a lot of weight and sleep. BUT BUT if he does drop another album I won’t mind taking a listen just because of the magnitude of work the man has put in throughout the years and seeing that he is the only man to drop two #1 albums in a year. That alone will allow me to stomach the dogs rants raves and of course barks until I hear a flop of an album..matter of fact, I change my mind. X go to rehab..and stay there..Don’t shoot me though.

4. KO Says:
    December 16th, 2007 at 9:09 pm

Another one bites the dust!

December 16th, 2007 at 10:18 pm

IF ANY OF YOU NIGGAS EVERR LIKED DOGMANX, THEN IT SERVES YOU RIGHT TO HAVE TO WITNESS THIS BABOON GO THROUGH THE MOTIONS. HE WAS NEVER GOOD–IT’S JUST NOW THAT MOTHERRFUCKERRS ARE SOBERED UP AND MOVED ON, YALL BEE IT FOR WHUT IT IS!!!

ANYBODY TO EVERR KOME OFF OF RUFFRYDERS KONSISTENTLY GOT BETTER AS TIME PASSED. ANYBODY EXcEPT THIS ZOO-BABY(OH, AND DRAG-ON…).

MY NIGGA K-SOLO SHOULD WHIPPED BLOOD’S ASS!

6. B-LEE Says:
    December 16th, 2007 at 11:26 pm

He look like money from I AM LEGEND !

December 17th, 2007 at 12:31 am

He’s really Floyd Mayweather’s uncle.

December 17th, 2007 at 3:11 am

HeadBanger…you lost bruh..you a lost soul..Who came off of Ruff Ryders and has become better? JadaKiss..Eve..?? You must’ve forgot that when Def Jam had it on lock, it was the Roc and Ruff Ryders wit’ Jay-Z and X leading both groups respectively. And the only dude that was messin wit Jay was X..He fell off but he was never wack..How you mention K-SOLO wack ass..He look like a fuckin mythical creature.

December 17th, 2007 at 5:19 pm

The funny thing is that high and all I still think that X can make a great song or even album. He is one of those artist that gets better with more demons in his head. Unfortunately, those type of artist usually die young.

10. Rimmy Says:
    December 23rd, 2007 at 8:28 pm

God grant him serenity and strength. It’s heartbreaking