Criminals Gone Wild Under Investigation

I’m not sure about this one.But if this DVD is real, they might as well call it get indicted 101.

RELATED: Criminals Gone Wild (Full Doc) Inside Post

9 Responses to “Criminals Gone Wild Under Investigation”

1. Big Homie Says:
    December 12th, 2007 at 11:55 am

Watching the DVD (yea I know) it looks real, but I cant see it being real and how they would video tape it. This was bound to happen sooner or later. But then again, I am sure there are a lot of idiots out there that would video tape this mess. I think its real criminals taping fake crimes. Who knows.

December 12th, 2007 at 12:03 pm

The criminal element tends to be the idiot element. I could see a personal video of a crime becoming part of these brothers DVD, as the footage gets around the hood. Let us pray that each and every one of these embarassments to the race get caught. I liked the brothers answer to the question of whether he is profiting from crime. It was a nonsense comparison but nonetheless showed that he was prepared for the question. He kept his cool and came across well.

3. HNIC Says:
    December 12th, 2007 at 6:30 pm

My research leads me to believe this is fake. A comparison of scenes from the trailer and the dvd exposes this blatently. Exhibit A, the car jacking scene @ 13:00. In this scene, dude roles up with the dezzy out and tells him to “get out of the fucking car…get the fuck out of the car” Then he bounces with his whip bumpin Timberlake (gangsta). Now in the trailer ( http://youtube.com/watch?v=yPOUASqFlc4&feature=related ) the same car jacking happens @ 00:36. Here, he tells the guy to “get out the car nigga, get the fuck out the car, don’t look at me…” He then thows the guy into the camera dude and hops in his ride. In the dvd, the guy doesn’t come close to hittin the camera dude after being tossed out his whip. Also the lighting’s different (the trailer has better lighting) and the “victim’s” reaction is different. Same whip, same street, same “criminal”, same “vitcim”, SAME CLOTHING, different scripts and lighting? Now with the lighting, I’ve never been robbed and people always like to say what they’d do in situations that happen to others, but I’d like to think if I saw a fat nigga and a camera man with his light on joggin towards my whip, I wouldn’t think they’re coming to interview me. That scene would be of a car gettin the fuck outta dodge and a fat nigga catchin an asthma attack tryin to keep up with my ass. And how’d the “victim” get his car back to get robbed in the same spot again? And why didn’t dude say something like, “I can’t believe you back here nigga…get the fuck out the car…and don’t look at me…again”? I’m surprised the news didn’t do any research (sarcasm). Furthermore, now I’m no expert on the subject, but people usually bleed when they get shot. Mad shots fired on a dude and not even a hole in dude’s shirt. Maybe they’re re-enacting jooks and murders they’ve done, or like rappers, re-enacting the criminal lives of other “real” niggas they know or heard about. But these events are definately staged. They’re probably mortgage brokers, which would explain the free time.

4. HNIC Says:
    December 12th, 2007 at 6:43 pm

I’m glad i didn’t video blog this, cuz then I’d probably get run up on….only to get my shit back cuz the lighting was all wrong…

5. Randy Da fuckin' hater from Utica Ave.(U.A.) Says:
    December 12th, 2007 at 8:27 pm

Yo any one got a copy of this shit, burn me a copy.

6. ME Says:
    December 12th, 2007 at 9:46 pm

Ain’t that Woodly who was in the nursing program at Barton in the red with the dreads?? When did nurses become gangstas? This shit is so fake! But it drives home a great point! There is some great social commentary and they are bringing attention to some important issues in the ghetto that might not have been paid attention except by these extreme means! Kudos Woodly, see you at the next reunion!

December 12th, 2007 at 10:34 pm

I think you dudes are over analyzing the tape. Real or not your an idiot for videotaping something like this then marketing it as being real. If its reenactments then call it that. Now every idiot in the video has given the police probable cause to violate their rights.

8. HNIC Says:
    December 12th, 2007 at 11:47 pm

Idiots? About as dumb as the Kayne vs 50 thing or any other rap “beef”? Its all about $$$ my black people. The marketing of it being “real” = $$$$. Its the ’07-’08 Milli Vanilli. And as far as the potential violation of rights thing, the law doesn’t work like that my man. This case would easily be dismissed as “art” by a C student lawyer if anyone went to trial over this video. Idiots? I think not. These are sophisicated business men at their best (as are Kanye and 50). Peep the creator’s response to the reporter asking about his feeling on profiting from crime in the news video.

9. Randy Da Fuckin hater from Utica Ave(U.A.) Says:
    December 13th, 2007 at 5:10 pm

HNIC is jerk, enough said. It’s about money, It’s about to be just jail time. hate.