Who Wants To Buy Gary Coleman’s Car…

Gary Coleman

As you can tell in the picture my dude Gary Coleman is selling his 2007 Saturn Sky on Ebay. Before we get into the car details, let’s exam the seller. Look at this negro wearing green Crocs, a old ass denim jacket & jeans that don’t match, and he has the ill gangster pose. Chill lil’ dude! Now on to the car…

Vehicle Description
What you all are looking at is The famous Gary Coleman’s 2007 Saturn Sky. This Roadster is the coolest car out in the market and you can now have one with a really cool Value if you bid on this Famous one. Thank you for checking out my site please email with any Further Questions. The Winning Bidder gets a complimentary autograph from Gary Himself. Good Luck and Happy Bidding!!!! GOD BLESS!!! Also Mudflap add on is on the car. This vehicle is gently used and in excellent condition of course.

Look @ Ashy Gary
Ashy Gary
He also autographed GameCube

12 Responses to “Who Wants To Buy Gary Coleman’s Car…”

1. modi Says:
    December 11th, 2007 at 12:16 am

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

son i am crying right now. crying. i need to steal that picture for my blog, please son please! oh my goodness. look at his ashy hands! look at his crocs! his crusty denim jacket! a saturn!? he needs to go back to his security guard gig, immediately. this could be the best thing i’ve seen all week. it is just monday, but you know what i mean.

2. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    December 11th, 2007 at 9:15 am

F*&k was he eating, powdered donuts?

Thats what happens when the money well start going dry. You start getting ashy and desperate. Sad :(

December 11th, 2007 at 2:04 pm

How much?

December 11th, 2007 at 3:25 pm

BLOOD WAS BOXING BAGGS OF FLOUR, FOR AN UPKOMING cELEBRITY BOXING TOURNAMENT KOMING TO NBc SOON… NAW, I JUST TOTALLY MADE THAT SHIT UP, BUT WHUTEVERR. MAYB HE FIGURED IT WOOD B EASIER TO SELL HIS STUFF, IF HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS KOMING DOWN WITH A KASE OF “MIcHAEL JAcKSON’S DISEASE”. YOU KNOW, THE SYMPATHY KARD…

MAYB HE SHOULD MAKE A SEXTAPE. cELEBS GET HELLA-PAPERR ON SHIT LIKE THAT.

BUT YOU KNOW TIMES IS RUFF, WHEN YOU GOTTA SELL YOUR GAMEcUBE & PASSPORT THO… SOMEBODY GIVE THE LIL HOMIE SOME $$$$ :(

5. Big Homie Says:
    December 11th, 2007 at 3:28 pm

Which one of you muthafuckers here copping the whip? lol

December 11th, 2007 at 7:45 pm

Exactly what was he wearing the day he thought crocs in that color green was a good match?

7. UnoMcFly Says:
    December 11th, 2007 at 9:26 pm

Im actually Sad…No jokes from me Fellas…that acutally hurt my heart.

8. Randy Da fuckin' hater from Utica Ave.(U.A.) Says:
    December 12th, 2007 at 12:11 am

Yo aint those shits girls shoes. Fuck that lil dude. Hate on the small.

9. AJK Says:
    December 12th, 2007 at 12:30 am

The Mandellian stance with the epic green crocs and denim suit is next level. Reals.

December 12th, 2007 at 3:49 am

Mandellian stance LOL.

December 12th, 2007 at 10:45 pm

“Hate on the small” – I dont know why but I burst into uncontrollable (for 30 secs) laughter when I read that. Still snickering as I type this.

12. Crank That UMass Says:
    December 13th, 2007 at 1:25 am

Dude has Crocs on. And there green at that.