Whooo Dat!?!! Angel Lola Luv

If you have been living under a rock for a while and didn’t see the last issue of King Magazine. Angel Lola Luv graced the cover had a very nice spread inside too.Yes the is the girl that has been thrown into the rumor mill with the fake body stories. Well, watch this video from her King Mag spread and you be the judge.

21 Responses to “Whooo Dat!?!! Angel Lola Luv”

December 10th, 2007 at 12:23 am

On a 2nd opinion it has been proven that my wifey is hating. Nonetheless I could care less. She probably is still an airhead. Body can make u 4get about that though.

December 10th, 2007 at 12:26 am

Shorty ass is wide like the back of the new B35 bus. & with that sentiment I’d just like to say if that is fake, she has the greatest surgeon in the entire medical field. I haven’t seen the new King but thank u PMD for gracing my computer with her lovely Texas sized backfield. Even my wife says she got a Ford truck bumper. But in the end it always comes down to one simple thing, the Devil was the prettiest angel. Never trust a big butt & a smile…..

December 10th, 2007 at 2:51 am

But of course she’s an actress /slash/ model. Get your money baby!

4. B-Meezy Says:
    December 10th, 2007 at 10:33 am

damn..

5. B-Meezy Says:
    December 10th, 2007 at 10:33 am

hold up…

6. Big Homie Says:
    December 10th, 2007 at 11:12 am

Fake or not she will still get it in a heart beat. She’s from the area so I see her out and about a few times. She cool peoples and dances at a joint out here too. Her spread in King was off the hook

7. Kaychai Says:
    December 10th, 2007 at 1:01 pm

A starring role in somebodys music video followed by a KING magazine cover. A little bit of internet attention. A SMOOTH magazine cover. A little more internet attention. An appearance on the Wendy Williams show if you really make an impression. You somehow manage a bit role in a hood movie of some sort. You do a second KING spread ‘by popular demand.’ Then you disappear. Where has Buffy gone? Is it just me or has this process proven itself a dead end? Why do so many of you beautiful women keep repeating it over and over again? If I was a rapper I’d do her.

8. Marcus Graham Says:
    December 10th, 2007 at 2:03 pm

The baddest thing walking upright on the planet right now! Who better? Unless the ass is fake cuz that ain’t fair. Ladies, all that weave sh*t and fake this and that don’t count cuz that’s not really you.

December 10th, 2007 at 4:51 pm

How many of us are men? Show of hands… Okay now that you’ve all answered that question how many of us are straight and have a penis? Okay good, I hope we have all answered honestly so far. If the ass in question is fake how many of us care? EXACTLY! I mean leave the oh she’s a queen, women should know better, especially black women. I never said I will marry her or bring her home to mommy…I would smash it like a hammer to frozen candy. If you want a real chick so bad, save your money go down to Africa build a reputation and a dowry, find your queen to be, go on your spiritual journey to prove your manhood, exchange said goods for your wife and marry her followed by copulation. SHIT! And if thats too hard find a bad chick shave her head rub the make up off her face and tell her to, START OVER!

*Money won’t make me wise the money I spend on books and tutelage will*

10. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    December 10th, 2007 at 9:42 pm

I wonder what’s gonna happen after she takes a good ‘drilling’ doggystyle…cause you know the wolves are out after seeing that ass.If her ass is fake (which is very possible in this day and age) will it burst, deflate, explode i wonder what the ramifications of all this butt surgery will be in a couple of years (will she need a refill?).I would like to take her into my laboratory and do some ‘in depth’ research.

11. Randy Da fuckin' hater from Utica Ave.(U.A.) Says:
    December 10th, 2007 at 11:27 pm

yo can pardon me duke give me the phone to this bitch…

12. Randy Da Fuckin hater from Utica Ave(U.A.) Says:
    December 11th, 2007 at 9:35 am

Bitch ass so big, got me writing shit wrong.

13. 12th Dragon Says:
    February 5th, 2008 at 2:46 am

Who cares if its fake or not, shawty is thick as hell.

14. Alan Says:
    March 17th, 2008 at 10:44 am

m a g n i f i c e n t…!!

15. southeastDC1000 Says:
    April 9th, 2008 at 1:03 am

She always been thick and slim, she is from around the way. Nice girl and smart. All of the DC shorty are bad just like that. Get off your couch and see the world. (Haters) I seen that ass in high school days and it was big if not getting their to what you see today.

16. Nikki Says:
    April 10th, 2008 at 6:16 pm

I just dont understand how a female can go so out to get butt injuction just to be on top. I mean im not hating shes doing her thing but at least she should get some more thighs cuz u can tell its fake. LOok at trina, melissa ford, deelishis all of them have real big booties and u can tell because of the thighs. No chick is going to have small thighs and a huge booty like that so i mean hey of course fellas love a big butt but i think she just went all out with it. Be happy with the shape god gave u and if its that serious then keep getting it up the butt till ya butt gets that big

17. jeff kraft Says:
    May 5th, 2008 at 2:22 pm

Are some of you FOR REAL…are you saying fake is your idea of beautiful? Wake up!!! What is wrong with people that they feel that this woman represents REAL….oh she fake but she’s beautiful, oh puhleeze, there are way too many African American women, women period with this self hate barbie complexes. Any real man that thinks her tranny looking ass is beautiful is GAY.

The sad part about all of it is that people want this to be real…fake ass chick with no brains that don’t even have the hips to carry that ass. Men say one thing but they know they would be embarrassed to bring her home, she def shouldn’t be setting the standard of black beauty.

Yes give her props for being another dumb African American chick from the hood that can’t use her brains but use her ass to get her on the road to nowhere land.
    I’m not hating on Lola but I’m hating on the stigma she brings with her every time a black girl/woman says she’s not intelligent enough so let me use my ass excuse me assets to make it in the world. She’s just another undercover superhead…atleast Bria Myles assets are real.

Get money, I’m all for that but I’m not going to say that looks beautiful…she’s a product of some egotistical man’s idea of beauty that probably can’t get it up unless it looks like a transsexual, Lola is a warped version of a tranny.

All this she mixed crap is bs too, she’s another black female using her body not her brains to get a quick buck.

Call me a hater all day, that shit is jus wrong in every way….

18. Baus Says:
    December 1st, 2010 at 5:59 am

good post….pleasekeep posting

19. Pirkle Says:
    December 5th, 2010 at 4:16 pm

This is most likely one #of the# best article that ever cross my reference. I do not see why anyone ought to disagree. It could be too simple #for them# to comprehend…anyway nice work i’m coming again right here for More Nice Stuff!!

20. Harju Says:
    December 23rd, 2010 at 8:14 pm

21. Swoope Says:
    April 18th, 2011 at 3:47 pm

Hey, just reading…thought I’d show theres interest!

~Steve…