Lavoisier Talks To Kids About Fake Rappers

This conversation is so thought provoking and true. Lavoisier discusses the harsh reality of how rap music affects the youth. It’s crazy when the kids acknowledge that the music is hurting them but they love it. I guess the real thing is each one teach one.

Bonus Video From Lavoisier Inside Post

4 The G’s

6 Responses to “Lavoisier Talks To Kids About Fake Rappers”

December 9th, 2007 at 5:03 pm

We need more brothers like this talking to the kids. And more parents parenting.

2. Trose Says:
    December 9th, 2007 at 7:16 pm

This is deep and true… Its so good to see how the young kids react and feel about the music as well. They are the future and are smarter then we tend to believe.

December 9th, 2007 at 11:44 pm

Yeah this dude made a good point but in the end he just sounds a bit salty. Everything he was bringing up 2 the kids were valid points but in the end what he was saying is only temporary. As smart as those kids were, they’re still gonna go home & bump that stuff because at this point in their lives they’re not ready 2 be martyrs like this dude is. Then in his video he’s sayin shit like most rappers do but with a Christian rapper edge. Then somehow gang signs get thrown up at the end. I don’t know how 2 call this dude just yet but I’m not gonna back him just because he made one valid point.

4. Kaychai Says:
    December 10th, 2007 at 1:43 pm

‘…I put CHRIST in it but its still street music…” This dude can actually rap! The beat was actually nice! I listened carefully to his lyrics and was impressed that he didnt get overly preachy, but still managed to get a message across. I love how he broke it down to the kids in the first video. As a CHRISTIAN, I must say that you dont need to express the message in soft tones for it to be authentically Christian@ REASON. In many ways, keeping the street edge makes it more digestible to those of our generation. I’m at church regularly and still wont listen to gospel music or gospel hymns.

December 10th, 2007 at 1:44 pm

Dudes actually saying something in his rhyme.

6. Randy Da fuckin' hater from Utica Ave.(U.A.) Says:
    December 12th, 2007 at 12:29 am

Hip-hop affects the kid as much as the movies do. It up to the parent to select what their kid listen to. For example My son a.k.a. The lil’ hater, butt watcher, Devil child, or Isaiah as his Grandma calls him; listen to Vybez Kartel and Jay-Z all the time. It up to me to correct the values that this artist put out. I let him know, they just telling stories and he should act on what they say. Hate on my own son, lil bitch hate. hate. where will the hate go next.