Floyd Wins Against Hatton With KO In The 10th

Sweet!

This made me very happy yesterday. Floyd pummeled Ricky Hatton for 10 rounds controlling the fight. But in the tenth round Floyd executed Hatton with 2 back to back knock downs ending the bout in the tenth. I know the flight back to England will be a quiet and salty one. Floyd I never had a doubt about you. You can watch the video inside the post.

12 Responses to “Floyd Wins Against Hatton With KO In The 10th”

1. Fresh Says:
    December 9th, 2007 at 3:08 pm

Hatton ain’t never see power like that in the UK. “There Is No Ricky Hatton! And Only One Mayweather!”

2. B-Meezy Says:
    December 9th, 2007 at 4:22 pm

dudes head ricocheted off the glove and into the turnbuckle. You couldnt have scripted a better knock out blow in a hollywood blockbuster.. what a skillful performance from the champ..

3. Trose Says:
    December 9th, 2007 at 7:17 pm

Yea he felt the HAMMER! I told dudes Floyd is a fighter!

4. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    December 9th, 2007 at 8:01 pm

sit yo ass down Ricky Hatton!

December 9th, 2007 at 9:11 pm

I can’t front.. I thought Hatton was going to give Pretty Boy a better run. He caught him one time earlier and he stumbled but..Hatton didn’t listen to his corner..WATCH FOR THE HOOK! BANG! Pretty Boy one of the all-time greats.

December 9th, 2007 at 10:58 pm

I saw the outcome of this fight from when Mayweather won his last fight. The dude just trains like a beast. That’s what it all comes down 2 in the end. You have to train & be able 2 adapt while in the fight. Hatton was just fixated on gettin inside & trying 2 win that way. Anywhoo I recorded it so if anyone wants 2 see a repeat holla at me. Why was Tyrese wearing all yellow???

December 10th, 2007 at 2:48 am

Mayweather is the truth point blank period.

8. Randy Da Fuckin hater from Utica Ave(U.A.) Says:
    December 10th, 2007 at 8:57 am

All I got to say is fuck Ricky Hatton. You lost bitch, just like I said you would. How could anyone think Ricky the bitch would win. You most not be a sports fan. hate.

9. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    December 10th, 2007 at 9:50 am

Thats a blow for the Queen.

I like my 20 in singles pls Mr. Hadley.

10. Randy Da fuckin' hater from Utica Ave.(U.A.) Says:
    December 10th, 2007 at 1:46 pm

Oh yeah and fuck the queen, tell that old bitch I said it. hate on the old.

December 10th, 2007 at 2:59 pm

Glad to see Floyd keeping his training and focus up, while achieving so much success inside and out of the ring. There is still something just a bit more satisfying about seeing a brother beat the Hatton-types so decisively.

12. B-LEE Says:
    December 12th, 2007 at 1:27 am

Fair is Fair and Hattons a Klafi.
    U gettin a whole dub Mel, we aint at Sue’s!

100