Video: “Speedin” Rick Ross Feat. R. Kelly

Trilla Coming February 19th!

8 Responses to “Video: “Speedin” Rick Ross Feat. R. Kelly”

1. B-LEE Says:
    December 7th, 2007 at 12:00 am

So, Im sure we all knew this video was going to suck. But Damn, Rick Ross jumed off the bridge into the water.
    That is realistic film making at its finest.
    More power to all the guys in Florida making all that shitty music.

“We da best!”

100

December 7th, 2007 at 2:09 am

Well then let’s see…..video was trash yet the beat was hot. I’m still on the brink of insanity by even hearing DJ Khaled speak, let alone all these videos where Rick Ross somehow assumes the identity of The Notorious B.I.G. in his heyday & DJ Screams-A-Lot is Diddy, yet Diddy is in the video. Now I’m really conflicted cause Diddy can never be wack yet he’s co-signing on Rick Ross. Then to top it all off the young boy ball licker is on the track. I just don’t know what to think anymore. I do know this though, B-Lee you sure have 2 be the only person in the world to think that Spyda Loc’s video was hot & this video was automatically gonna suck. I’d love to live in that topsy turvy world of yours. Where does one book his plane ticket 2 Petoria????

December 7th, 2007 at 2:09 am

Uh ok.

4. Marcus Graham Says:
    December 7th, 2007 at 11:19 am

Yo, I can’t believe ppl actually let this dude become a fu*kin rapper. What the hell is goin on nowadays. I seriously think I’m outgrowing this music cuz it’s nothing but clown nigg*s thinkin they hot and wack music. Rick Ross need to stop with the whole Biggie thing! Sh*t is insulting now. And Puff? Not everything Puff does is the sh*t. Cosigning this clown is a bad move. And everytime you look up Rick Ross is blowing somoke out his big ass Bull nostrils in fron the camera like he the first one to do it. Ni**a don’t nobody wanna see your Patrick Ewings! Knock it off.

December 7th, 2007 at 1:23 pm

My first thoughts as the video started “a Hypnotize rip off! All this fool needs is Puff in the video.” Lo and behold, Puff shows up!

6. Uno Mcfly Says:
    December 7th, 2007 at 6:08 pm

guys… Jay-z doesnt want Mr. Digital Dash…Ricc Ross to be a complete Failure and make him look *gasp* Bad..so he asked his CCC compatriate Diddy for a lil Co-sign help…End of story..plus im sure this is in Miami so he was probably there anyway…Fuccin cassie or printing money..i dunno its diddy…So thats the reason..Um i didnt watch this Video because ive Always Never Liked Ricc Ross…yeah bad Grammar…Dont Like it…I got a Bleach Milkshake for ya…ON another Note…

that im so hood rmx…Which started off pretty good…goes downhill pretty Quicc once Dj Khaled goes bacc to slurping his bosom buddies…these dudes spend way too much time together…Khaled with the Ross beard…and Ross Wearing mad RED…Bleh…lil Juanita wit no shirt..and his “Daddy” whos like 36 with his pants way off his ass…Shame Shame Shame…but hey Make money and live life

7. M.E. Says:
    December 7th, 2007 at 9:27 pm

Sooooo much to say:

Khaled is the most annoying fuck in entertainment. Fuckin bad, Palestinian broken record.

Diddy and CrillsMania “Speedin’,” too?! I can dig it!

I’m the minority, I suppose, because I listen to Port Of Miami everyday. Shit! It was a classic to me.

I wish rappers would turn their backs on Chester tha Molester. There are other kids out there that can see those hooks! (see Trey Songz & Akon)

The whole green screen sequences with the dancers and him and Chester are terrible. They’ve should’ve saved the film and not shot it.

PS. “She asked about the speed boats. I admit … We rented’em”

December 8th, 2007 at 8:48 pm

I should’ve stopped watching when fucking Khaled said we the best..I should’ve stopped watching when Rick Ross fat ass jumped into the water. I should’ve stopped watching when I saw Fat Joe dumb ass. But I have this rule that I have to at least watch bullshit one time then be done with it. So there..and that cop should’ve threw that brick ass watch back in his face at the end..dragged him and Khaled out the fucking car and proceed to whoop they monkey asses..then it would be realistic and entertaining…Boss..

*That’s all you got Hip-Hop? Is this why you’re here?!*