Wayne Has Woken The Sleeping Giant

Finally my prayers have been answered. Lil’ Wayne will have to answer to my dude Pusha T. Here’s a video where Pusha addresses the Smoke Out Parole Violators comment he made in Complex about the Clipse.

12 Responses to “Wayne Has Woken The Sleeping Giant”

1. Fresh Says:
    December 5th, 2007 at 4:19 am

Let’s get ‘em Pusha, Lil’ Wayne has trouble coming his way but I bet he’ll weasel his way out of this one. Wezzy is good at doing that!

2. B-LEE Says:
    December 5th, 2007 at 11:29 am

RIP lil Wayne.

December 5th, 2007 at 12:16 pm

LOL @ B-Lee. That girl Wayne don’t want no part of Pusha T, let alone the Clipse. I hope Mr. Me Too was about his punk ass so he could get the point & cut his bullshit out. All I know is that he better get his ghostwriter money up if he wants to go into this type of battle. This one here could really be the end of his already fledgling career.

December 5th, 2007 at 3:18 pm

Yeah I agree Lil Wayne must get his paper up; I don’t know the street price for ghostwriters going into battles but I know it should be top DOLLAR. Wayne is a weasel and right not he’s about to start stepping on a few toes which isn’t too smart seeing that he tries to jump on a track with EVERYBODY. The self proclaimed “rapper eater” better finish his breakfast.

5. Uno Mcfly Says:
    December 5th, 2007 at 7:16 pm

sure..all they ever talk about is Selling drugs…But i mean they do it well…and honestly..They are from the Bx and Va..where all Ny dudes from Va eventually start or continue Selling drugs..niccas dont do nada else…they are believable and good…I was gonna address a possible Midget Juanita vs. Pusha T battle..but it wouldnt be a battle…more like a Massacre, so it wont happen.

December 5th, 2007 at 8:48 pm

Would you all stop with this ghostwriter nonsense. Nobody paying a ghostwriter would be releasing mixtape material at WAYNE’s pace. It makes zero economic sense. As one of the few who went out to buy ‘HELL HATH NO FURY,’ I must admit that PUSHA T is a formidable foe. I’m not sure what WAYNE sounds like in battle mode. With that being said, I dont see it being the blow out most of you are predicting. PUSHA took the ‘Complex’ interview and blew it way outta proportion. Rapping about harder subject matter or having an all around harder edge to you doesn’t mean that you get the advantage in a battle. CUBE (by COMMON), PRODIGY (by JAY), CORMEGA & JAY (by NAS), CANNIBUS (by LL), all proved this in their respective beefs as they all got their hat handed to them. Nonetheless, my money is on PUSHA T, lol.

December 5th, 2007 at 10:56 pm

Damn I want to live on the planet that S dot lives on. It must be lovely up there. The radio plays constant Wayne tracks, all the young children are educated and respect their elders. If you believe Wayne got nice over a year..Mr wobbly wobbly drop it like it’s hot..Fine. But as you said the man has never gotten into any real battles. Hmmm I wonder why? Mr. Pop shit then apologize. Probably cause he gotta pay extra to get into a battle. YES!! Believe the shit..The dude doesn’t write all of his rhymes and when he does he comes up with shit like, “suck my bat bitch”

*Money has SPOKEN*

December 5th, 2007 at 11:29 pm

Formidable Foe for Wayne…quote some hot shit he says and i’ll shut up about him for good. And no interpolations either…S.Mathis

December 6th, 2007 at 6:04 am

Wayne shouldn’t battle Pusha for the simple fact that no one outside of this blog will care. Wayne was on Jay-Z’s classic American Gangster and he’s getting a shit load of press. If Pusha is as nice as we all know he is he’ll step his game up on many levels and the attention will come his way and if not stay tuned for more “wobbly wobbly.” Oh yeah how many of you actually own every Clipse album as well as Re-up gang mixtape. Emphasis on every. But, if Wayne just ignores him it’ll go away.

Patent Pending- They should start a fantasy Hip Hop league for all of this.-Patent Pending

December 7th, 2007 at 12:55 pm

I’m no Wayne fan MONEY C. I just bought and listened to a Wayne album (THA CARTER II) a few weeks ago, for the very first time. A few of Wayne’s mixtapes and guest appearances are my reference point. Nonetheless, I own all of the CLIPSE’s albums (2) with no mixtapes. The cream always rises to the top GOAT. WAYNE appeared on the two biggest albums of the year (‘Graduation’ & ‘American Gangster’). It seems that the Greatest Rapper Of All Time and the Hottest Rapper of This Time have cast their vote. Go check the WAYNE track ‘All Alone Talking.’ Mathis, your points are well stated. Regardless of what you think of Wayne’s abilities, the fact is that he is indeed the MAN and Pusha-T is the mosquito to be swatted away.

December 7th, 2007 at 12:57 pm

…That ‘All Alone Talking’ is meant to be checked by GOAT for a WAYNE heat check.

December 8th, 2007 at 9:11 pm

I’m sorry him appearing on Kayne’s and Jay’s album means what?! He’s hot cause he’s relevant. Like you said the Clipse have no mixtapes. I do recall they had a long time label dispute going on. It’s hard to put out work when you dealing with legal issues. Wayne hoared himself (Thanks 50) and went in I admit his work ethic is crazy but he’s not known for being lyrically ill. He’s more lyrically ill I just threw up a bit in my mouth ill. Or a mouse bit the loaf of bread ill. Jay cast his vote already saying Wayne has NO i repeat NO classic albums and what he says isn’t hot it’s just how he says it, he has an ill delivery. Kayne cast his vote by saying Wayne is hot right now. That’s why T-Pain was on Good Life because he’s hot right NOW. Wayne is what he is. Whether it be Pusha, Malice, 50, Jay-Z, Gillie the Kid, Ronald McDonald, or The Brown Hornet Wayne cannot stand in the ring with anybody lyrically.