Video: “Cry & Cry” Spider Loc

Rub my feet and suck my d*ck and go cook up the f*ck I pick…

West Kept Secret The Prequel In Stores Now

12 Responses to “Video: “Cry & Cry” Spider Loc”

December 5th, 2007 at 10:47 pm

Look….I don’t even know where to start, so I’m going to say it like this. If I took a shit on a hot day in the middle of a parking lot, waited till it dried up, took said shit home and dunked it into my morning coffee and ate it, it would still be more satisfying than watching this video and listening to this track. The best thing about the video is the chick and that it ended.

FUCK OUTTA HERE!

December 5th, 2007 at 11:19 pm

LOL

3. Trose Says:
    December 5th, 2007 at 11:33 pm

Dude is nasty @ Money

December 6th, 2007 at 1:35 am

Honestly, the director should quit now. Cause after this video NO ONE is gonna want him 2 do shit 4 them. I’d rather read books to kids who burn down houses than 2 ever watch this piece of shit again. Horrible, I can never get these wasted minutes of my life back. That means you owe me PMD.

December 6th, 2007 at 1:38 am

Yes I co-sign PMD owes me too.

December 6th, 2007 at 6:42 am

With a little more direction this dude will go places. I’m definitely digging the song, the video not so much.

7. Uno Mcfly Says:
    December 6th, 2007 at 10:56 pm

didnt watch the Vid..but It succs..

8. B-LEE Says:
    December 7th, 2007 at 12:19 am

Best vid up on PMD. Thats why the west coast always made better videos than puff, big, jay etc. Storytelling. Even if it the worst looking video ever made, which this is not, by far, its still honest. I really think that this guy treats his girl like that. Cool? No sir. But honest.
    Some times the things that suck are entertaining to watch.
    IE: Homeless people on the 2 train speaking about the WWF.
    IE: Homeless people that look like your friends parents (Hey isnt that…”Oh shit”)
    IE: The guy in the suit that always sings dub plates into his little tape recorder on the B35 down Church ave.

100

9. nygiant67 Says:
    December 7th, 2007 at 3:31 am

YOOOOO! LOLLLLL.. YOU DUDES ARE FUNNY AS HELL AND COLD HEARTED IF SPIDEY READ THESE POSTS HED PROBABLY CUT HIS WRISTS N SAY F@@K RAP..MONEY C PAYCHECK YOUR HILARIOUS..THATS WHY 50 CENT IS SAVING HIS $ THESE MINOR LEAGUE G-UNIT BUMS HAVE NO LONG TERM POTENTIAL…CHUUURCH..LOL

December 7th, 2007 at 11:24 pm

GAME is sitting somewhere laughing at this one. Is this supposed to be his replacement?

11. Randy Da Fuckin hater from Utica Ave(U.A.) Says:
    December 11th, 2007 at 12:37 pm

This shit is stupid. Any women who would date spider loc, couldn’t date me. That nigga look like a extra from the Movie “Colors”

December 12th, 2007 at 12:23 pm