Saigon Vs. Mobb Deep Revisited

Looks Like Its Official. I aint see Saigon duck under no table. Heres the unedited version by Cocaine City DVD. Prodigy got punched by Saigon.

9 Responses to “Saigon Vs. Mobb Deep Revisited”

1. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    December 4th, 2007 at 4:08 pm

Lmao @ (3:09) Someone yelling “Oh Shyt he punched Prodigy in the head”.

December 4th, 2007 at 5:44 pm

“…about as relevant as a tanning salon in Flatbush…” — I would give credit to the PMD author I’m quoting, if I could remember who it was who wrote it. Nonetheless, it sums up the importance and hip hop newsworthiness of this beef. The top of Prodigy’s head reached my shoulders (saw him in-person in P.F. Chang’s) and those of you who know me, understand how often I must tower over people. The point is that SAIGON gets zero credit for snuffing -P-.

December 4th, 2007 at 6:07 pm

Honestly it still seems like the same damn clip LOL. What was really missing like 5 seconds of footage??? Dudes who can actually use a computer & its programs waste their time editing about 5 seconds of footage. It’s a damn shame.

4. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    December 4th, 2007 at 7:32 pm

Prodigy is the “nigga to steal on” and Saigon is BEOWULF!!

December 4th, 2007 at 8:10 pm

S dot, Come on. Come ooooooooooooooooooooooooooon… Take off the cap and gown for one second and laugh. You mean to tell me you didn’t laugh when Prodigy’s tiny sickly head bounced off of Saigon’s fist?! I know we all wanted to know how it felt to punch and unruly child and Saigon has done so. Kudos my man kudos..But is he done with rap or what?!?!

6. B-LEE Says:
    December 5th, 2007 at 4:46 am

Id punch prodigy if I had the chance. Whats the big deal?

7. Uno Mcfly Says:
    December 5th, 2007 at 7:28 pm

so this was all started becuz we had too many Monkeys on the stage..and one big monkey pushed Sai..into another big monkey..and we got a NIcca moment…SMH…and the think about 30 seconds earlier Sai and Hav were Hugging…

December 5th, 2007 at 8:55 pm

It would be funny if Saigon actually had some level of importance in the game. At this point, he is just a scrub (swearing to us that he has a classic that the record company doesnt wanna release) who got into a brief fisticuffs. I see that on LEX everyday.

December 5th, 2007 at 10:25 pm

Whoa whoa we not talking about his status S dot..Fuck that we all know where that’s heading. Like Uno said it was a nigga moment. A funny one at that. I would laugh if Rass Kass punched Young Berg. Who cares about status people someone got punched in the head..Not the face the side of the head. LOL Oh man, put down the water crest sandwiches.