R.I.P. Pimp C 1973 – 2007

R.I.P. Pimp C

Today is just filled with sad news. I just heard from a close friend that Pimp C was found dead this morning. He was 33 and would’ve been 34 in a couple of weeks. This is crazy man. Rest In Peace Pimp.

17 Responses to “R.I.P. Pimp C 1973 – 2007”

1. Big Homie Says:
    December 4th, 2007 at 3:20 pm

RIP to one of the greatest ever to spit.

2. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    December 4th, 2007 at 3:23 pm

RIP Pimp C. Condolences to his family.

To all you Dicknthebooty ass Rappers, his work wont go undone.

December 4th, 2007 at 4:17 pm

PEAcE TO THE FAM AND FRIENDS OF THE UNDERGROUND KING – PIMP c.

December 4th, 2007 at 5:19 pm

He was obviously way too young to die. I was never much of a UGK fan beyond ‘Big Pimpin,’ nonetheless my sincerest condolences.

December 4th, 2007 at 5:39 pm

R.I.P. to half of the greatest TEXAS SOUTHERN rap duo ever 2 do it. I always like Bun B more but I mean Pimp C used 2 do his thing back in the day. It’s sad that he just got out of jail not 2 long ago & then this happens. Another legend in the game lost in the game.

December 4th, 2007 at 5:46 pm

Lol @ the hidden joke in REASON’s ode to PIMP C.

December 4th, 2007 at 5:48 pm

Whats the joke?

December 4th, 2007 at 6:17 pm

I have no idea. I guess he means the whole TEXAS SOUTHERN thing & not SOUTHERN rap duo. Which I’ve already stated in another post was Outkast. If it’s not that then I guess it would be the whole I like Bun B thing better. But that’s plain facts from ALL of their songs EVER. No disrespect to the man but I’m just being truthful.

9. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    December 4th, 2007 at 6:30 pm

is there any information as to how and why? Besides that its a tough pill to swallow when as someone stated you know this guy came home not too long ago and was adjusting to the new rap game.For him to go so young is tragic but on another note to have a rich (not materially but as far as depth of experiences) life at his age was a blessing.R.I.P.

December 4th, 2007 at 6:52 pm

So far they are saying it was natural causes. Gotta wait about 6 more weeks until we get the official coroner’s report. Just one of those things that happens to people sometimes. That is exactly the reason why they say, “Tomorrow’s Not Promised Today.” Gotta live by that creed.

11. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    December 4th, 2007 at 7:12 pm

The present is a gift.

12. Beggar Says:
    December 4th, 2007 at 7:24 pm

Life is short… hopefully we all can take note that this was a young dude! We only just begun to live!

December 4th, 2007 at 7:52 pm

Didn’t hear much of Pimp C. in my time but from what I did hear he was a decent artist who mad a lot of unwise decisions. It seemed that he was about to turn the corner on not only his life but his music when this happened. At least it wasn’t foul play or he wasn’t gunned down. Rest in Paradise

14. Randy Da fuckin' hater from Utica Ave.(U.A.) Says:
    December 4th, 2007 at 11:17 pm

damn it should have been that wack ass weezy….lol…hate hate hate

December 5th, 2007 at 2:48 am

Fuck Lil’ Wayne

16. Uno Mcfly Says:
    December 5th, 2007 at 7:41 pm

We always manage a Fucc Midget Juanita Post….

Requiescat En Pace…

December 5th, 2007 at 8:58 pm

The joke was ‘greatest TEXAS SOUTHERN rap group ever.’ Texas is a huge state but being the greatest from there is like being the richest tenant in public housing.