Rambo Is Alive…

At first I thought this was a joke but after watching it, I realized it was real. John Rambo aka Rambo IV might suck but it is the bloody and goriest of them all. The $50 million movie is scheduled to be released for January 25, 2008.

8 Responses to “Rambo Is Alive…”

1. B-Meezy Says:
    December 4th, 2007 at 1:41 pm

how old is this guy now? Rambo is like a senior citizen on a rampage by now, right?? Now THIS is true Fuckery!!

December 4th, 2007 at 1:57 pm

Yeah the movie industry really just can’t let the old good movies alone. This is just one of those examples. On another note is comes out on my bday so I’m pretty sure I’ll be going 2 see it. & because I’m just that nice of a guy, whoeva wants 2 see it as well, THE TICKETS ARE ON ME!!!! You’re welcome.

3. Big Homie Says:
    December 4th, 2007 at 3:20 pm

Either or cant want for this movie. I grew up watching Rambo.

4. Randy Da Fuckin hater from Utica Ave(U.A.) Says:
    December 4th, 2007 at 4:00 pm

Rambo going to be a dumb ass movie… waste your money on the bootleg, if you want to….you will realize you could have bought chinese food with that 3 dollars….bitches…

5. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    December 4th, 2007 at 6:58 pm

I might be mistaken but with -1:18 in this trailer Rambo punches someone’s head off his neck with his bare hands LMAO! That alone is gonna have me in the theater.This is a classic 80′s action movie complete with unlimited grunts, foreign language terrorist, big guns and a chick all shot with the millenium style cinematography.Will be fun to watch.

December 4th, 2007 at 7:41 pm

What the hell are some of you smoking? The trailer is all I needed to see. I wonder how many gallons of cow blood was needed for this one. John Rambo like John Mclain should’ve been dead a long time ago. Now when Speed Racer comes out in 08 holla @ me for that.

7. Randy Da fuckin' hater from Utica Ave.(U.A.) Says:
    December 4th, 2007 at 11:20 pm

I hope all of you was smoking some purp, when you wrote the review of the trailer… you know he can’t act… come on people….Matis you need to make a movie and save the people son…

8. Uno Mcfly Says:
    December 5th, 2007 at 7:49 pm

whats better than a 60 year old with Cerebal Palsy running thru some S.E asian Country knoccin heads off…shootin folks with Machine Guns and shooting an arrow into someone..only to have them fall on a Mine and Blow up?….

roughly 372 people dead in that Trailer