Happy Birthday Jay

Today is the greatest rapper of all-time’s birthday and here is a gift for us from him. Everybody knows about the king, so I don’t have get too into him, but he did turn 38 on this day. At the age he is eating up most of these young artist out here, like wine he got better with age.

13 Responses to “Happy Birthday Jay”

1. Randy Da Fuckin hater from Utica Ave(U.A.) Says:
    December 4th, 2007 at 11:17 am

Who the fuck cares, if it Jay-Z bday, don’t get me wrong he is one of the greatest rapper, but I don’t fucking know him to be wish him happy bday…ain’t nothing worst than a male groupie…get off his dick….hate hate

December 4th, 2007 at 1:53 pm

There goes that missed hug from Randy’s childhood again. That temper can flare up worse than an STD (shaking my head). I’ll wish that man a Happy Birthday right after I wish my little brother a Happy Birthday as well. He’s not only one of the greatest rappers EVER, but he is one of the best black icons for us up & coming trendsetters.

3. Randy Da Fuckin hater from Utica Ave(U.A.) Says:
    December 4th, 2007 at 2:38 pm

You miss the point, some of these dudes, don’t remember thier mothers bday, but remembers some dudes bday…and who cares about icons, at the end of the day, you still don’t know Jay-Z….is he going to wish you happy bday on your bday…. Stop swing from his dick(question:what does Jay-Z dick taste like)….end of story…. HOV hasn’t doesn’t anything to improve on society…now Mr. X aka detroit red or even Mr. Martin King DA 2nd bday is important…they made an impact on our lives….and since we on the topic of bdays fuck tupac’s and biggie’s bday also….I didn’t know those fuckers…yeah I said it…. and fuck your bday if I don’t know you…lol…bitches

4. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    December 4th, 2007 at 2:44 pm

Did you just ask what doen Jay-z’s tool taste like?

More importantly, R.I.P. Pimp C

December 4th, 2007 at 5:35 pm

Happy Birthday to the Ghost/G.O.A.T? He is the GOAT for having the single best combination ever of lyrics, flow, song writing ability, street/mainstream acceptance and business acumen ever in hip hop’s short history. He is the GHOST since his legacy will haunt every up and coming Emcee/CEO for generations to come who gets called the best at any one time. Babe Ruth numbers that maybe impossible to catch.

December 4th, 2007 at 6:25 pm

Yeah he did just ask that. Somehow in ur hating it always ends up in some1 having 2 be gay. That’s some real Fraudian type of shit right there. Hate to state the obvious but you seem 2 make it quite clear. I’ll still wish the man a Happy B-Day & I don’t have to know him. That’s like if you invite some1 2 ur bday party & they bring a friend, that friend isn’t really gonna come & say FUCK YOUR B-DAY NIGGA!!! I DON’T KNOW YOU. But I guess there has 2 be one Tool that is willing to be that guy. Enjoy your position as the loneliest, most non-important person to walk the Earth STINKMEANER. LOL.

7. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    December 4th, 2007 at 6:39 pm

I don’t care in what context you might have been speaking why would you wanna know what a man’s dick tastes like??? That’s curiously homosexual

December 4th, 2007 at 7:48 pm

Um, Randy I finally figured it out. On the day of your birth as soon as you came outta the womb, someone punched you square in your baby face and you have been scared since. Am I right? Anyway Happy Birthday Hovito aka Jay-Z aka Jay Hova aka S. Carter. He shut down a bunch of summers in his career is making strides within the UN and he’s one of the biggest trend setters next to Diddy.

December 4th, 2007 at 7:53 pm

PUNCHED IN HIS BABY FACE???? LOL. WHY DIDN’T I THINK OF THAT??? It sums it up so nicely. Well put Mr. Paycheck. I tip my hat 2 u sir. Well played.

10. Randy Da fuckin' hater from Utica Ave.(U.A.) Says:
    December 4th, 2007 at 11:15 pm

I’m not a curiously homosexual, but dudes be riding Jay hard, I’m glad he live to see another bday but at the end of the day, sometimes we make this artist seem more important than others… the only point I was trying to make people see that Jay just a man like me and you, nothing special, I hate to hear put up a fight for some one they never meet… for example: if I said biggie was a bitch… some of you would want to fight, over what, I have no Idea, we as people buy mags… to read about artist and rich people life, don’t because we want what they got, I don’t no the reason why we do it, but it stupid… I don’t care who dating who or who bday it is( if I don’t know you or not going to your bday party) if you don’t see my point… then fuck it… who bday next…my bday is Dec 29….bitches and I’m out… I’m glad he makes good music but at the end of the day I don’t care to know anything else about a stranger…which he is…

December 5th, 2007 at 4:08 am

Randy Da Fuckin Hater Is The Truth But Fuck That Happy Birthday Jay-z & Rest In Peace Pimp C

12. Uno Mcfly Says:
    December 5th, 2007 at 7:44 pm

Dudes…Randy’s a Flamer who cant get a date with boys or girls…he hangs out on Utica for the Stray animals…Anywhoo HAppy Bday to Everyone Born 2day..unless its Hitler’s Bday..or ur Greek…in that case FUCC YOU

December 5th, 2007 at 9:00 pm

Happy upcoming Birthday RANDY!