Lil’ Kim Speaks On Remy Ma Diss

Damn man, I can’t even look at Kim the same so it all sounds like the parents in the Peanuts Gang (Wah-wah wah-wah-wah-wah).

8 Responses to “Lil’ Kim Speaks On Remy Ma Diss”

December 3rd, 2007 at 3:15 pm

“At the end of the day…” no one cares about this beef. Has Kim been around Mathis? Thats his favorite point of clarification (“…at the end of the day…”). By the way, Kim looks freakish. The boob job was cool, the trimming of the tummy was nice, the blond wig/dye job is great, but the nose thing is just ‘ugh.’ Sorry Ms. Jackson (Michael), I mean Ms. Jones.

2. Randy Da Fuckin hater from Utica Ave(U.A.) Says:
    December 3rd, 2007 at 3:53 pm

If not going to fight in front of me, so I can see a titty come out, who cares about the beef

3. B-Meezy Says:
    December 3rd, 2007 at 6:37 pm

One word,, and i aint talkin about the beef…i am talkin bout her face….”SCARY”

December 3rd, 2007 at 8:32 pm

Yo since when did Kim have mole it look like a chocolate chip? Then again I don’t really look at her much.

December 4th, 2007 at 7:01 am

I by no means can take credit for “at the end of the day.” Though I will say that after this video I will be limiting my usage.

6. 80 Proof Says:
    December 4th, 2007 at 11:43 am

Well besides the fact that Kim is starting to look like Golem form Lord of the Rings… this beef is goin to be fun to listen to. As much as i hate how she looks. Kim is a monster on the mic…and with the exception of lauren hill she is the best female mc…and Remy aint bad either just look at at who they were around : lil kim (Biggie Smalls) and Remy ( Big Pun)

7. Uno Mcfly Says:
    December 5th, 2007 at 8:00 pm

im starved for any rap with a possibility of Goodness…so let the 2 Slaggards rap it out…we may get at least a few funny punchlines..or some type of onstage battle where like we all really want…a Tit to come out…nothings changed since 2nd grade..

8. Trose Says:
    December 5th, 2007 at 11:43 pm

Kim face is so done up i dont even believe that gangster talk anymore… since when thats been cool in the hood