Sub 0 Sits Down With Uncle Murda

Even Niggas I Shot Know, Murda You Spittin’ That Shit Do What You.

12 Responses to “Sub 0 Sits Down With Uncle Murda”

November 29th, 2007 at 8:36 pm

This dude I just don’t know about. He has good mix tape stuff but trying to go the FIFTY route so soon after FIFTY is a recipe for flopping.

November 29th, 2007 at 9:48 pm

THIS NIGGA IS A MUTHAFUcKIN FOOLS. ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS NY IS LOOSING OUT ON MOST OF THE RAP MONEY, IS BEKUZ OF THIS REPETITIVE/REDUNDANT BULLSHIT. GOOD LUCK PUTTING AN ALBUM OUT UNDERR PRESIDENT cARTER’S ADMINISTRATION. JUST ASK BLEEK AND TRU LIFE…

3. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    November 29th, 2007 at 10:57 pm

I’m not gonna lie and say i saw this clip but i had to comment anyway.How or why is his name uncle murda? Even if he wrote and performed the rap that would change the world (which i seriously doubt) i still wouldn’t listen because his name is uncle murda i’ll never be able to get over that.

4. B-Meezy Says:
    November 29th, 2007 at 11:16 pm

Yo how do you get away with saying “hey look at me I’m real cause I shot mufuckas and did wack shit to my peoples” What a fuckin loser! He should change his name to Say Uncle cause its a wrap for this idiot.

5. Uno Mcfly Says:
    November 30th, 2007 at 1:50 am

yep…nothing to stay..just Watching Young Jeezy Rap…

6. Enchantress Says:
    November 30th, 2007 at 10:41 am

Did he get dropped from his record label yet? I’m guessing it’s only a matter of time..

7. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    November 30th, 2007 at 12:30 pm

Auntie Murda is a joke. I hope he has a plan B cause Def Jam is gonna cut this piece of fat.

November 30th, 2007 at 2:03 pm

After actually seeing the clip, I’m even more annoyed. The ignorance in our community is scary. Its official now. No matter how hot the track I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM UNCLE MURDER. I dont care if his album has features from JAY, NAS, KANYE, FIFTY, BIGGIE, PAC, PUN, RAKIM, and KOOL G RAP, while co-produced by Premier, Dre, and Just Blaze. I’m still never buying anything from this clown. He is borderline the stupidest 13 year old in a man’s body, in the rap game.

November 30th, 2007 at 2:18 pm

Its appropiate that I throw a lil hate at JAY-Z. You are the GOAT but your eye for talent is sorely lacking. AMIL, BLEEK, RICK ROSS, & UNCLE MURDER? They all had your fingerprints all over them. Perhaps you should hire DAME back to pick the talent (KANYE).

November 30th, 2007 at 10:21 pm

Ouch ok I was with you S dot until you spoke on the Dame thing. Um, are we forgetting the Dame co-sign for..um..Cam’ron. Right..and uh what’s Dame doing now? Right..I was riding with you. Remember, less is more.

Uncle Murderrrrrrrrrr…um. STFU. That’s all.

*Robert Gulettttttttttttttttt*

December 1st, 2007 at 3:55 am

Lol @ MONEY C. CamRon is actually talented and went damn near platinum. He was good business for the Roc as the ROC was good business for him. Nobody said DAME’s business game was as tight as Jay’s (thus explaining his absence from the game now). His eye for talent is though. Lets not be naive to the fact that Jay basically screwed DAME and Biggs over. No tears here since there big boys who should’ve been on there game, but nonetheless they got screwed. JAY’s popularity, and Dame’s lack thereof, are why no one cares.

12. Uno Mcfly Says:
    December 2nd, 2007 at 9:50 pm

ACtually i dont care because the winner is Brooklyn…. Jay Piccin Talent is like a great player trying to be a coach…it just doesnt work out because its too hard for the Former Great player to make mediocre players play better ( i.e Magic, larry bird, ISIAH THOMAS) et al.