Cherry Chocolate Rain!!!

Tay Zonday refuses to fade away. Peep the Dr. Pepper commercial for Cherry Chocolate Rain, this is the remix!!!!

8 Responses to “Cherry Chocolate Rain!!!”

1. B-LEE Says:
    November 29th, 2007 at 4:02 pm

Hmmmm. This is cool, I think. Im all for this guy getting paid but when will the buffoonery come to an end?

Buffoon:
    Someone who provides amusement through inappropriate appearance and/or behavior.

I for one dont intend to dance a jig with my hip hop home boys for a little or a lot of bread.

But thats just me.

100

November 29th, 2007 at 6:53 pm

Where is S.Mathis to speak on shit like this.. C’mon Sharpton Speak

3. Fresh Says:
    November 29th, 2007 at 7:18 pm

Sellout!!! Lol, this dude is still a creep but now he is getting money.

November 29th, 2007 at 8:12 pm

lol@ Money C. — I have no aspirations on being Sharpton. I respect the man’s passion but hate his approach most times. I like to think that I get my facts straight before I criticize. I’m also able to see both sides of things where its appropriate. I’d prefer a Cornel West or Tavis Smiley comparison, lol.

November 29th, 2007 at 8:16 pm

…On Tay Zonday, I just dont care enough about his buffoonery to kill’em. Besides buffoonery in comedy is ok at times. I have little to no tolerance for it in my hip hop.

November 29th, 2007 at 10:07 pm

UM. I HAVE NO IDEA WHUT I JUST WITNESSED WITH MY OWN TWO EYES. I AM TRULY TERRIFIED ABOUT MY FUTURE, IF THIS IS WHUT THE [MUSIC] WORLD IS KOMING TO… GOD HELP US…

7. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    November 29th, 2007 at 11:33 pm

This dude couldn’t let go huh? I was sure his 15minutes was over 15weeks ago but he just loves the light i guess….its funny this dude’s whole routine is a sketch idea for any Nick Cannon show and like Nick Cannon this guy’s antics fall short of making me laugh in anyway other than for pity purposes. What’ll they think of next???

November 29th, 2007 at 11:42 pm