Video: Snoop Dogg – Sensual Seduction

Snoop bringing something different to the game.

16 Responses to “Video: Snoop Dogg – Sensual Seduction”

1. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    November 28th, 2007 at 12:02 pm

GOAT.
    Love the cheesy 80s pop feel.

WAR SNOOP!

2. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    November 28th, 2007 at 12:16 pm

TO clearify things, I am reffering to this video as GOAT, not Snoop.

November 28th, 2007 at 12:27 pm

Grown man music! Do not rush the stoke.

Fire and not in a West Indian way but in a Hip Hop good way.

4. Marcus Graham Says:
    November 28th, 2007 at 1:44 pm

Lol…yo, that shit is hilarious. Not the greatest lyricist but you gotta feel Snoop. I like the idea of the whole 70′s vibe. This dude is a character.

5. Trose Says:
    November 28th, 2007 at 1:46 pm

Snoop is that cool he can do this… not all rappers can and not all rappers will.

November 28th, 2007 at 2:29 pm

That dude is so comfortable in rap he can pretty much just do whatever he wants. This video just proves that point. The song is HOT FIRE 2. Another great song by the Snoopster. SNOOP-A-LOOP!!!!

November 28th, 2007 at 3:29 pm

The “something different to the game” that Snoop is bringing is nothing new. Its called buffoonery/ the minstrel (doggy-dog) show.

8. Enchantress Says:
    November 28th, 2007 at 6:10 pm

Wait….. He’s singing some very cheesy lyrics for a good portion of this song. Is that good or bad, and should I like it? I’m not sure what I think about this.

9. Fresh Says:
    November 28th, 2007 at 8:52 pm

Snoop, you are Man!!!

10. Randy Da fuckin' hater from Utica Ave.(U.A.) Says:
    November 29th, 2007 at 12:12 am

come it snoop, you got to love it…

November 29th, 2007 at 4:24 am

Shaking my motha fuckin head @ S Dot. Loosen up a bit man, one day you pro black the next you pro coon (I.E. liking little Wayne on Brooklyn 2.0 I refuse to let you live that down) Snoop did his thing it is something different, I bet if Kanye or Lupe did something like this they come off as genius. Give credit where credit is due. Snoop..Snoop A Loop!

Smoke us a cigarette, then go back to sleep *sleep sleeeep*

November 29th, 2007 at 12:56 pm

The 70′s culture was black coonery at its worst (i.e. the term ‘blaxploitation movies). Its not to be celebrated. It can be entertaining nonetheless. Lil Wayne on BK’s Finest is not even a rational comparison. You either liked Wayne’s verse or you didnt. Snoop is just stupid these days, if you ask me. His legacy as a great emcee are so far gone that I can’t remember him being top 10. Kanye & Lupe have both had their stupid moments (I’m ashamed to admit I like that stupid ‘drunken hot girls’ song). Me calling what Snoop does ‘coonery’ doesn’t mean that I’m knocking anyone for liking it. Its a knock on the artist, particularly when you and I know he can do better. ‘Doggystyle’ is a classic afterall!

13. attilio Says:
    November 29th, 2007 at 8:31 pm

its just entertainment! like reason said”That dude is so comfortable in rap he can pretty much just do whatever he wants” its just snoop fo ya he got money,he got is hisory,we all kno were he comes from n wat he put into the game…….not many artists are veratile like him and not many artist can do or get away with wat snoop does on gets away wit! seen! ! big up to ya snoop!

14. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    November 30th, 2007 at 7:03 pm

i’m liking this joint 4 real!!

15. Randy Da fuckin' hater from Utica Ave.(U.A.) Says:
    December 1st, 2007 at 3:49 pm

I blame this on the weed…kids drugs are bad for you

16. Daniel Says:
    December 5th, 2007 at 3:42 pm

This Melina girl, the video directer, is so talented. This is one awesome video!
    Check out these 5 other great videos she made.