Miss Info Sits Down With Pretty Tone

8 Responses to “Miss Info Sits Down With Pretty Tone”

1. Mindy Marin Says:
    November 28th, 2007 at 11:34 am

PMD, I better not be the only one looking forward to this new Pretty Toney album!

Judging by the snippets played on this video, this album sounds like it’s gonna be decent; maybe even on par with Fishscale…which would be fantastic.
    Being the huge Ghostface Stan that I am, I cannot wait until December 4th…I will be buying the retail.

November 28th, 2007 at 3:02 pm

Yeah like my dude said, “I’m the hood’s best storyteller”. I surely can agree with that statement. Everything he says is connected 2 the next & just puts u in a totally different mindset after listening to it. Always looking forward 2 hearing more from Ghosdini….LOL.

November 28th, 2007 at 3:56 pm

I got a burning question for GHOST I’m still waiting for someone to ask: What the hell did you mean on ‘Verbal Intercourse’ when you spit: “…thousands of cracks bagged up inside the shoebox / don’t keep jack in my lab / dont wanna see Tupac / got two spots in New Lots…”

November 28th, 2007 at 4:41 pm

re: “I’m the hood’s best storyteller” ———— ‘The Cool’ (LUPE), ‘Rewind’ & ‘Last Real Nigga Alive’ (NAS), ‘A Children’s Story’ (SLICK RICK), ‘Trife Life’ (HAVOC)— I’m not sure I can think of a GHOSTFACE story better then any of the above@ REASON (merely for the sake of not letting the words ‘best’ or ‘greatest’ get abused, lol.)

5. Trose Says:
    November 28th, 2007 at 5:39 pm

S. Mathis the lyrics are:

Thousands of cracks bagged up inside the shoebox
    Dont keep jack in my lap, dont wanna see tupac
    Got two spots, a new lot, flooded with rocks
    Shoot-outs making me hot, crooked cops bad tony and the ball drop…

One would think he speaking of a burner because Pac got shout in the nuts back in the day

6. Trose Says:
    November 28th, 2007 at 6:26 pm

Better yet Mathis Jacks is crack… Old school term. So around the time Ghost wrote that verse Pac was locked up. “Dont keep jack in my lap, dont wanna see tupac” So more or less dont keep crack in his underoos cause if he gets patted down they would find the work. It all ties together… “Got two spots, a new lot, flooded with rocks”…

Since he got his 2 spots he dont need to hold any work… Damn you learn something new everyday

Only Built 4 Cuban Linx… August 1, 1995
    Pac got sentence for 4 1/2 years Feb 14, 1995
    Suge post 1.4 bail and signed pac to death row Oct 1, 1995

November 29th, 2007 at 1:19 pm

Good looking TROSE. I guess he meant not seeing TUPAC in jail. I have never been able to understand that GHOST verse (amongst many others) but your listing of Pac’s sentencing date in conjunction with the release of ‘Cuban Linx’ just explained it to me.

8. Trose Says:
    November 29th, 2007 at 2:24 pm

Damn… I think im gonna go hard on work just like that… SMH