Video: “100 Million” Birdman
Feat. Rick Ross, Dre, Young Jeezy & Lil Wayne

Not my cup of tea but a random visitor might dig it.

11 Responses to “Video: “100 Million” Birdman
Feat. Rick Ross, Dre, Young Jeezy & Lil Wayne”

1. Korean Slap Boxer Says:
    November 24th, 2007 at 2:40 pm

As I quote Uncle Ruckus: ” looks like someone threw a million dollars in the monkey cage”

2. R Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    November 24th, 2007 at 2:50 pm

This isnt half for a “formula based modern Hip Pop collabo”. I wouldnt put this song on my ipod and I’ll probably will never watch this video again but I saw worst.

November 24th, 2007 at 2:59 pm

Has Fat Joe officially moved to Miami? Perhaps he is seeking out the love he could never get up north, from below the mason-dixie line. Not a terribe song nor a terribly original video/concept.

November 24th, 2007 at 3:07 pm

Damn..I mean should I just wipe my ass after I take a shit and eat the paper? It’s sad I gotta digest this visual garbage I might as well ingest some real shit before I can see real shit. Song is horrible the video is horrible, this is hip hop on life support. Every down south video/song and please pay attention speaks on brown paper bag money, or has stacks of money in a video, or has some Cartel based look to it and it sucks…Nobody is trying anymore just slapping together the same roster making the same cheesy hood anthems and we are getting brain washed by this garbage. DJ Kahled has a horrible formula and we continue to buy into his shitty product..And Fat Joe is a mess..I’m glad he got the fuck outta dodge…

*And when I leave, come together like buttcheeks*

5. Korean Slap Boxer Says:
    November 24th, 2007 at 3:14 pm

Fat Joe moved to Miami two years ago

6. Beggar Says:
    November 25th, 2007 at 4:12 am

Whats good with the random birds… where they came from?!

November 25th, 2007 at 11:12 am

So it’s official, I’m gonna become the dude 2 take out Khaled. Send his dumb ass back 2 Uzbekistan or whereva the fucc Middle Eastern country he’s really from. If he makes one more track with his whiny, shrill bitch made nicca of a voice I will take time off of work & go 2 Miami & just wait unitl I see him. A murder will ensue & then I will leave like I was just a passing tourist. I really can’t stand that “crew” of rappers that keep getting slapped 2gether on a track. Here’s my theory, they all have no homes & sleep in the same studio. This is how they’re always conveniently on the same tracks over, and over AND OVER again.

November 25th, 2007 at 11:12 am

I also believe Baby has eczema on his hands cause he’s always seeming 2 rub them 2gether all the time. No idea why but that just seems 2 be his annoying little thing.

9. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    November 25th, 2007 at 11:44 am

“DJ KHALID…WE DA BEST” All of the artists on this song are suffering from the curse that came with that statement.DJ Khalid was lookin for the Genie from Alladin in hopes of getting his wish of a hit record in “american rap music” he searched the depths of the earth and even dug a hole in his backyard back in Saudi Arabia to no avail. In desperation he made a deal with the devil and asked for just one hot record that people would like in exchange for his life and the musical lives of every artist that was on that song….KAZAAM it happened and he was given ‘We Takin Ova’.Its been hell for all these guys ever since. So T.I., Lil Wayne and all the etceteras from that song don’t be mad at yourselves blame DJ Khalid

10. Uno Mcfly Says:
    November 25th, 2007 at 4:55 pm

I cant believe i watched the Video..i wanted to stop as soon as..When asked to state his Name( in a federal state prison) that JAccass says Birdman… Then Funk Flex’ Sand Nigger cuzzin Khaled says ITs for the “HOOD” in the bacc of a Bentley…

Ugh…Least Jeezy’s verse was cool..and good to see some color besides REd…Im off to throw up and play Assasin Creed.

11. Black Benny Hill Says:
    November 25th, 2007 at 5:22 pm

I mess with the beat, Cool & Dre are my dudes but that’s where it ends. If I didn’t know any better I would think that this was a new Khaled video. That truck and blew up and they made it rain but the way the truck blew up into pieces there would be no money. Sorry Birdman, fly away like them doves. Brrrrrrrrrr!!!! It’s funny how they make videos about all this money and don’t have it and over here Jay and ‘em really got it. I’ll stick with them.