“Art Of Storytelling Part 4″
OutKast Feat. Marsha Ambrosius

Outkast

Outkast took it to the good old days and continued a classic series with Art Of Storytelling Part 4 with the help of Marsha Ambrosius formerly of Floetry. This song is from the upcoming DJ Drama Gangsta Grillz album, and as usual Andre 3000 went in on this track.

Art Of Storytelling Part 4

8 Responses to ““Art Of Storytelling Part 4″
OutKast Feat. Marsha Ambrosius”

1. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    November 23rd, 2007 at 9:51 am

since i been listening to Outkast (granted i never really listened to the first album) Andre ’3000′ has always been reliable to spit a hot, thought provoking yet entertaining verse.I put him right up there with a Nas or Jay-Z as rappers from a bygone era who still can easily run lyrical laps around pretty much all the new stuff that’s out.I just wish someone (not some of these false prophets that the young dudes worship) would come out and raise the bar not just lyrically just all around.I hate that there’s nothing to look forward to..what happened to evolution and progression?

November 23rd, 2007 at 10:58 pm

Yeah I actually heard this track a few days ago so for ONCE I’d have to say that PMD is slippin LOL. When I did hear it though I almost crashed my car tryin 2 listen 2 3 Stacks & not paying attentin 2 the road. The dj played it back a 2nd time & it still sounded crazy, even Big Boi’s verse was on some next shit. These 2 dudes 2 me get the award for greatest rap duo ever. I’m willing to take on any challengers on this issue.

3. S.Mathis Says:
    November 24th, 2007 at 1:29 pm

When you look at every aspect of success in this rap game, OUTKAST is the clear winner for greatest rap duo of all time. RUN DMC were the pioneers, and then your left to argue EPMD, TRIBE, and MOBB DEEP. The WU TANG are in another category in my mind, as they have too many loose parts to piece together. OUTKAST has had the commercial impact (multiplatinum sales & #1 singles), the awards (from the Source to the Grammys), the beats (ELEVATORS), and the lyrics (pretty much anything ANDRE 3000 rhymed on). I loved MOBB DEEP and believe that they had a 3-4 year run where they were the best duo in rap, with 3 classics albums with beats from a top 3 producer at the time (HAVOC), and verses from a top 3 lyricist at the time (PRODIGY). Nonetheless, OUTKAST is the gold standard for rap groups.

4. Mindy Marin Says:
    November 25th, 2007 at 4:26 pm

I have to emphatically agree with everything you said, S.Mathis.

Outkast easily wins as the greatest rap duo of all time.

5. Uno Mcfly Says:
    November 25th, 2007 at 8:45 pm

yeah as much of a Mobb fan as i was…I actually asked to listen to their C.D before doctors put me under for my 4th surgery*….I gotta go with Outkast…Just Look @ Big Boi…he’s probably by far the Lesser of the 2 and still about 20 times better than i would say 97 percent of the People out there Rapping 2day..and 3 Staccs….well Dude is on a Lyrical Planet inhabited by few others…ill go ahead and say Probably the Nicest rapper with a TWANG EVER.

CHURCH

November 26th, 2007 at 10:30 am

LOL @ “…nicest rapper with a twang ever…” UNO, your onto something with that comment.

7. grip Says:
    December 24th, 2007 at 11:39 pm

3 stacks is the man. Jay-z is nice but he never has anything to talk about, except so and so, this i am that. 3 stacks does it without any drug talk, hardly ever overglorifies anything negative. If Outkast was from NY we would not EVEN be having this discussion, the double negative is relative. PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Sara Bareilles - Love Song Says:
    February 1st, 2008 at 2:11 am

Sara Bareilles – Love Song…

Sara Bareilles – Love Song…