Stop Me & Something About Us – Mickey Factz

Mickey

Here’s two bangers on this Turkey Day courtesy of Mr. Factz off that Heavens Fallout you can download for free at GFCNY.

Stop Me | Something About Us

8 Responses to “Stop Me & Something About Us – Mickey Factz”

November 22nd, 2007 at 2:06 pm

Ahh man damn it! I thought it was Lupe!

November 22nd, 2007 at 2:20 pm

LOL

3. R Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    November 22nd, 2007 at 2:28 pm

Mickey >>Lupe

November 22nd, 2007 at 3:22 pm

Gotta be honest, I used 2 skip all the posts on him cause I didn’t want 2 hear another NY rapper flop. Turns out I’ve been made the ass because of this assumption. This dude has some real talent but in response 2 Mr. Kell’s legal counsel he is BY FAR no way near Lupe’s lyrical talent. Granted he is better than your average but he still has a way to go 2 be up there with Lupe. I hope to hear more good things from him though.

5. Uno Mcfly Says:
    November 22nd, 2007 at 10:37 pm

been a fan since In search of the N.E.R.D…Dunno if it was just becuz he’s a “Streetwear” rapper…or just a Ny dude…yes My Bro REas was made an ass..and yeah he’s not better than Lupe..but hey at least its one more rapper with talent…Cant be unhappy about that.

6. Prophet teacher Says:
    November 23rd, 2007 at 12:22 am

Hmmm… I’ma fan of lupe fiasco… however he seems to not stick to the point lyrically… I’ve only heard heavens fallout from mickey factz and he gets to the point… I can tell that lyrically he might have toned his stuff down… because at points he gets deep then others he gets really simple…

I’m just glad that lyricist are taking our artform to its highest level. kudos to both emcee’s… anyone has lupe’s new shit?

7. R Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    November 23rd, 2007 at 1:12 am

People confuse positive rappers with “nice” rappers. Just cause the message is good doesnt mean its hot. I heard beter stuff of his mixtapes than Lupe’s mixtapes and album (except for the pink floyd piece).

8. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    November 23rd, 2007 at 10:24 am

Mickey Factz looks like Randy the Utica Ave Hater in my opinion.Oh for those that have never seen Randy this guy looks exactly like him now you can put a face behind the hate….UNDER THE BUS!!