Freeway OnSmash Triple Premiere!!!!

Cleary the hottest track on Free At Last, It’s Over is just the type of re-entry music we need from Freeway right now.
Props to the Video Wizards once more. I AM BEOWULF!!!!!!!!

Bonus Videos Inside Post
Lights Get Low + Still Got Love

Lights Get Low Feat. Rick Ross & Dre

Still Got Love

12 Responses to “Freeway OnSmash Triple Premiere!!!!”

November 20th, 2007 at 3:00 am

UNNNGHH! That was hard! “Yall niggas stay stagnant not attacking your goals!”- Freeway

While LL is complaining Freeway is putting music and videos out like this.

2. Fresh Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 4:02 am

Yo, no lie all these videos are hot! This is a good look for the ack, if it was for low album sales, he could be winning. I’ve always messed with my dudes from Philly, from the ackbars from Delaware State to Juwan Lee.

3. Mindy Marin Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:52 pm

I’m actually prefering Freeway over Beanie Sigel these days. He’s winning right now.

November 20th, 2007 at 2:18 pm

It’s Over and Still got love..FIRE! Lights Get Low is okay showcasing the two biggest beards in the game. Freeway seems to be on his shit.

*And I curse you money, for being oh so good*

November 20th, 2007 at 9:53 pm

Yeah I gotta say that dude really wants to be taken seriously in this game. I can’t agree that he is better than Sigel cause that can NEVER happen. Just a fact. His album might actually surprise a lot of people and I for one will take a closer look into it. 2 bad the rest of those dudes from his neck of the woods can’t stay as good. Tsk Tsk……

November 20th, 2007 at 10:03 pm

I almost forgot. 2 more things. 1 being why in the hell is Rick Ross on every track that Cool & Dre produce??? Does he like sleep in their studio or what??? 2ndly, what was Young Joc doing wearing a Coogi zip-up??? All that money & ur still not up with the times. It’s a sad day for black men with money everywhere. :Shaking My Head:

7. Randy Da fuckin' hater from Utica Ave.(U.A.) Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 10:55 pm

Freeway voice give me a fucking pain…I can’t explain…I see why just blaze wouldn’t give him a track… this dude and jada should do an album 2gether… called “our last chance”….the beat is wack and I couldn’t listen to this shit again… I never liked Freeway… Fuck Freeway, he should give his rock chain back…

8. Enchantress Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 5:09 am

wow.

some major hating going on on this site.

9. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 5:03 pm

Freeway’s response to Randy’s comments would probably be “first things first, watch what you say out your mouth”….but on another note Freeway is vey funny lookin the stills above for the videos alone make me laugh.

November 21st, 2007 at 7:49 pm

FREEWAY can never be better then SIEGEL? When the hell did SIEGEL get in the top 10? I bought both SIEGEL & FREEWAY’s last albums. I liked FREEWAY’s better. If I had to pick then I would choose FREEWAY on the strength of that garbage song/vid SIEGEL just did with RKELLY.

November 22nd, 2007 at 3:45 pm

Yeah I said it, NEVER!!!!!!! Don’t get fooled by the single that the label puts out compared 2 a better body of work. Freeway finally came out with something that’s actually listenable. Sigel’s first & 2nd album are actually beyond on point. I thought u actually had some sort of good insider comments when it came 2 hip-hop S. but I see I’ve been gravely mistaken.

12. Uno Mcfly Says:
    November 22nd, 2007 at 10:50 pm

seems like Leslie likes to Point alot…

“Awesome Date-raped Fly @ Cool’s 21st bday party and 7 months later i was born”