Be Strong ‘Ye

This is crazy to watch but it’s Kanye performing in Paris with his heavy heart. Knowing him the show was probably crazy until they played “Hey Mama”, resulting in him breaking down. The crowd was behind him but the tears kept on coming. It’s well documented that his mother was his best friend and it sad to hear that she is gone, but Be Strong ‘Ye!

20 Responses to “Be Strong ‘Ye”

1. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 9:54 am

Goddamn thats a tough. Much props to ‘Ye fordoing a show after such a tragic lost. Great show of support from the audience.

November 19th, 2007 at 12:58 pm

Tough physically, psychologically, spirtually and emotionally, but probably good for business. Ye goes from the arrogant asshole that some of the people love to the most sympathetic figure in music. Artistically speaking, this will make him ‘Stronger.’

3. Big Homie Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 1:43 pm

Yea this is definitely sad. I didnt even know he was performing already.

November 19th, 2007 at 1:46 pm

Hey we are watching the creation of our generations very own John Lennon.

5. Mindy Marin Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 2:34 pm

I was really touched by this. I can’t even imagine the sorrow he was feeling. He’s pretty strong to have even attempted doing a show so soon after her passing.
    As much as everyone is quick to hate on him, this makes it clear that he’s still a person with feelings. This made him all the more real to me…and my heart went out to him. I hope he’ll stay strong, because losing his mom must be one of the hardest things he’s ever had to deal with.

6. Beggar Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 3:09 pm

Thats rough! But he got to work so he is working through it… People might wonder why but he can get sewed for not preforming and also loose a lot of money it still his lively hood.

7. Randy Da Fuckin hater from Utica Ave(U.A.) Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 4:07 pm

Yo I got to hate on Kanye, who told his dumb ass to perform that damn song, he knew; he wasn’t strong enough to do that shit….or was it just for the money….that shit didn’t Make Him “STRONGER”

sorry about his mother…..but a dumb ass is a dumb ass

hate….hate….hate…muthafuckin hate….damn right…that

November 19th, 2007 at 8:50 pm

Damn Randy…..that’s some real cold-blooded shit. Some people have different ways of dealing with shit like that & his was 2 try 2 perform. Hate will really get u nowhere in the end. Look at ur mentor Star from the Morning Show. Enjoy your meaningless life.

November 19th, 2007 at 9:53 pm

The genius that is Star left with all his bread and his brand of hate was objective not emotional.

November 19th, 2007 at 10:51 pm

I used to wake up early on off days to turn the radio on for STAR. I miss that show!@Mathis(2)

November 19th, 2007 at 11:26 pm

I used to listen to the show as well but in the end, dude is sitting in his crib trying 2 get a book published, which is called, I Know Ms. Jones. I believe that’s all I really need 2 say about that issue.

12. Randy Da fuckin' hater from Utica Ave.(U.A.) Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 11:47 pm

Star isn’t my mentor, cause I hate harder than him, and you know deep down in your heart you agree with what I said, he should get over his mother on his on time, and stop showing he a weak bitch as man

13. Randy Da fuckin' hater from Utica Ave.(U.A.) Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 11:51 pm

reason you must have cried yourself to sleep when you, heard Kanye moms died, hope you know that a sign of a weak bitch ass man… you attend my school of KEEPING IT REAL HIGH… I don’t hate at the end of the day, I just say what you’re scared to say…

November 20th, 2007 at 4:07 am

LOL! Your an ass Randy. But let’s keep PMD pseudo intellectual.

15. Randy Da Fuckin hater from Utica Ave(U.A.) Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:02 pm

Mathis I am not a hypocrite…some of the shit I say is fact and some of it, is just my opinion, but you agree… just look down in your heart and find the hate… what S. Mathis has to say about the topic

November 20th, 2007 at 3:47 pm

LOL@ “…just look down in your heart and find the hate…” ——————
    ‘Your genetic makeup at conception makes you a male, but its your choices in life that enable you to become a man. Not all male children become men.’

17. Randy Da Fuckin hater from Utica Ave(U.A.) Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 5:14 pm

I just use the term hate…cause people say I just hate when it just me telling the truth or my opinion…people at the end of the day can’t handle the truth, and I don’t care if you can’t…so I say to kanye, I hope I never pay to watch him cry…if I want to see a man cry I will go watch lifetime… men aint men no more…

November 20th, 2007 at 7:53 pm

“I hope I never pay to watch him cry…if I want to see a man cry I will go watch lifetime…”

LMAFAO

November 22nd, 2007 at 3:56 pm

Damn life must’ve been hard for you at one point Randy. Maybe a missed hug here or there, maybe even the more than occassionaly beating. In the long run there is a line between hate & the truth. Yours is definitely blurred behind your own skewed judgements. I don’t have to cry for another man’s misfortune. I’m my own man young boy. You wanna see what hate is on a real scale, look at the government that YOU fought for. Don’t make Bushes agenda & views your own.

20. Uno Mcfly Says:
    November 22nd, 2007 at 11:32 pm

Gotta Love Tangents eh..sure started off talking about something else.