Video: “Breakfast Of Champions” Consequence

OnSmash of course!!!

7 Responses to “Video: “Breakfast Of Champions” Consequence”

November 16th, 2007 at 2:11 am

Short and sweet this is hot.

2. S.Mathis Says:
    November 16th, 2007 at 9:26 am

The video is kinda low budget, but the song is hot!

November 16th, 2007 at 1:55 pm

Rik Cordero is looking like the next big video director. But I mean as long as you have a camera these days & u can hold it steady (pause) anyone can be a director. Most of these gritty looking videos nowadays don’t even call for any of that anymore. There’s no more artistry left in the game. Only a chosen few, (Hype, Mr. X, Saline Project, Benny Boom, Mathis & a few others) are keeping the art alive. This video was straight to the point & his lyrics are hot, as usual. Hopefully he can make it big & help bring back what raps been missing.

4. Money C. Paycheck(back for the money) Says:
    November 16th, 2007 at 3:46 pm

For some reason…I didn’t like this..Call me crazy but Consequence is like drinking water everyday..Yeah it’s good for your system but the people want a little flavor. Lyrically he’s nice don’t get me wrong, I’m not looking into that but his style is just..kinda dry. I dunno.

November 17th, 2007 at 1:17 am

DAMN QUENcE. IT’S BEEN A MIN, BUT DEF WORTHY OF A LISTEN.

BUT….

I GOTTA AGREE WITH MONEY. SOUNDS PRETTY PLATEAU, OR LIKE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT’S BEEN KOMING OUTTA THE D. AIN’T HOMIE FROM QUEENS? BUT YEAH, IT WAS GOOD–BUT JUST THAT. NOTHING SPEKTAKULAR. THEN AGAIN, MOST RAPPERS AREN’T…

6. Randy Da hater from Utica Ave. (U.A) Says:
    November 17th, 2007 at 11:30 pm

Yo this reminds me, of back in the day when rap about the art…not the rapper chain or hoes….and this is a hot artist…not saying he the best but he different then most of the rapper out now…I got the album and it ok … the production isn’t all there but….out of 5 this album gets a three and an half… if you like that wack ass weezy, then you should love this artist..(had to get some hate in this comment)

7. S.Mathis Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 12:16 am

Unfortunately, most of you have been eating that artificial garbage for so long that some good organic rap minus the fake shit does nothing for your taste buds. Perhaps Quence should’ve had a Cristal bottle in his hand, with his arm around Melissa Ford, wearing a doo rag around his forehead, while SuperMan-handling that h@#.