50 Takes Over Cribs G-Unit Style

So MTV is running out of ideas and I’m thinking they were coerced into doing this. Turns out 50 will get his own full episode of MTV Cribs on November 29th. We take a virtual tour of Fiddy’s crib and all the G-Unit members will be along for the ride.

Props to Big Homie

10 Responses to “50 Takes Over Cribs G-Unit Style”

1. S.Mathis Says:
    November 16th, 2007 at 9:31 am

FIFTY is living well. SO WHAT?! I’d prefer he play the JIGGA role and preserve some of the mystery. Fans dont need to see everything about you and how ya living. Your too big for MTV CRIBS, or at least I’d act like I was.

2. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    November 16th, 2007 at 9:37 am

If I wasnt gettin it like that, I wouldnt want MTV crbis to show my place after a 50 segment.

Love ‘em or Hate ‘em, that dude made it..

3. K-Breezy Says:
    November 16th, 2007 at 1:01 pm

“50 got money nigga!” LMAO @ him tryin to sound cultured describing his chandelier.

November 16th, 2007 at 2:03 pm

:le sigh:…….Dude has money. We get it. Then again Mike Tyson was ballin out way b4 u my brotha. & did anyone else catch that subliminal Mr. Me Too drop by MTV??? Them white boys sure can play it slick when they want to. I’ll still probably watch it though so when I become a trillionaire, that’s right I said TRILLIONAIRE, I’ll have a few pointers from the guys who made it there b4 me. I’m trying to be so rich that I can bail a small country out of world debt. Keep your eyes open, it will happen……

5. Money C. Paycheck(back for the money) Says:
    November 16th, 2007 at 4:02 pm

Why the hell not?! Whatever Jay refuses to do 50 will..Why the hell not?!? Jay won’t battle little niggas, 50 will. Jay won’t do Cribs..well heeeeeeeere’s 50! So please don’t expect nothing else from the man. He know’s he cannot surpass Hov so he might as well do all the shit Hov won’t. Shit I need something to watch on MTV besides Run’s House and Rob & Big. Lemme see how the ignorant live. Why is G-Unit going to be there however..boggles the shit out of me. Them niggas have no money. Can somebody say, “Hammer Time?”

November 17th, 2007 at 1:09 am

NIGGAAAAA, RETIRE ALREADY! NO NEED FOR SHUcKIN AND JIVIN FOOL, YOU MEGA-RIcH. JUST GOES TO SHOW, NIGGAS WILL B NIGGAS…

RE-TI-RE.

November 18th, 2007 at 10:59 pm

For the love of the art should he retire, yes. But form a business standpoint the more he keeps himself in the public eye, the more deals he can broker. Least we forget the Vitamin Water payoff. There’s more money to get kids! He’s not a businessman he’s a business man.

8. S.Mathis Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 12:22 am

Fifty can maybe open a McDonalds and be a property owner. As for future business deals, negative. He lacks the refinement or business savvy to copy Jay. The guy is nearing the 100 million mark and still has trouble wearing a suit? He walked into that Vitamin Water deal and through sheer luck, that it takes money to have, hit the jackpot. When the hits stop coming, and judging from ‘Curtis’ they have, Fif is finished! He is the bigger, stronger, richer version of JaRule. Go one yourself Fif.

November 19th, 2007 at 1:16 am

Actually, S. Mathis, he’s way past that 100 million dollar mark. He made about that much from the Vitamin Water deal. & in regards 2 that deal, he had nothin 2 do with it. It was all dealing with Coca-Cola & Vitamin Water. Once Coke bout out Vitamin Water, all of his shares in the company sky-rocketed. This is when a smart man, such as himself, sells his shares & cashes in. As for rap, yeah he’s probably finished but he has about 1 or 2 more beefs left in him. Guess we just gotta wait 2 see exactly who that is with.

November 19th, 2007 at 3:47 am

Did he luck out or have vision? Whether or not he likes to wear a suit is irrelevant in that we only see 50 when he is “on”. When he is Curtis Jackson working on mergers and acquisitions who knows if he is wearing a suit. To use a wrestling analogy when was the last time you saw Hulk Hogan in a suit? You can’t name one time because he’s a brand and he has to maintain that image to the public at all times. Let’s not be so ignorant to think that he’s just another dumb rapper. If that’s the case you don’t believe anyone that visits this website is capable of doing much of anything because we are from the hood. Here’s an example of 50′s vision. He talked about how when he first got signed to Shady/ Aftermath for a million dollars, after taxes and lawyer’s fees he was down to $500,000. He made the choice to spend $150,000 on world wide trademarks on G-Unit to ensure that he owned his brand internationally. He could have bought some cars and jewelry but, no, that brother had vision. Don’t sleep.