Kiss Of The ROC!

Jadakiss

The man behind the ROC sign is Jadakiss and he is officially on Jay’s label. He is here pictured throwing up the Roc sign in the Jay-Z’s ROC Boys music video. I guess they sealed the deal with that move. The Winner Is…we will see! Read more here

12 Responses to “Kiss Of The ROC!”

1. Randy Da fuckin' hater from Utica Ave.(U.A.) Says:
    November 15th, 2007 at 8:02 pm

Yo, it hate time again, Kiss is wack, beans killed him, when they had beef… I don’t fuck with sell outs… isn’t this the dude puff had wearing shiny suits… If I’m wrong plz let me know

November 15th, 2007 at 9:15 pm

Why would anybody wanna be on a label involving JAY-Z? He is the biggest and best artist in the game meaning you gets no attention. Unless you go completely left of what JAY does (i.e. KANYE), you cant win. When is he gonna be looking over your promotion? While he is in the studio with KANYE dropping verses to BLUEPRINT III? Enjoy your one day of promotion on PARDON ME DUKE. Ok JADA, here is the plan. Your producers should be the following in order to give you your best LAST chance at blowing: HEATMAKERZ, JUST BLAZE (for at least 1/3 of the album), TIMBERLAND (for one or two radio/street friendly singles), PHARELL (ask him to dip into the CLIPSE’s beat stash for 2 joints & 1 commercial thumper), COOL & DRE (to make u something that will bump down south), KANYE (3-6 songs – it’ll be good for your soul), and finally a quick DJ PREMIER scratch session to close out the album. Then, I might buy your album punk! Next: Guest appearances blueprint…

November 15th, 2007 at 9:25 pm

LITTLE WAYNE (NYC will be rooting for u to kill’em), GAME (west coast airplay), 50 CENT (if u can pull this one off PMD will give u another day of coverage), LUPE, MOS, & KANYE (you’ll look more gangster just off the voice alone), KEYSHIA COLE (hood soul and shes cheaper then MJB), and finally JAY (because, well, DUH). You are to AVOID the following emcees: NAS (his verse will point out holes in your own overrated lyrical rep), avoid COMMON (he will likely out-verse, out-flow, and outshine you with his greater mic presence alone), avoid the other LOX members (your a SOLO artist so lose the dead weight), RKELLY (cuz it’ll just look like a commerical reach), ANDRE 3000 (see NAS’ explanation), and anyone else who was in STATE PROPERTY I (except maybe FREEWAY).

November 15th, 2007 at 9:25 pm

Jada no one cares.

November 15th, 2007 at 9:28 pm

…The recipe has been given to you JADA. Forward my management fee to the S. Mathis endowment fund reachable at 718-399-0110.

6. cashmere Says:
    November 15th, 2007 at 10:12 pm

i love jada.

7. Korean Slap Boxer Says:
    November 16th, 2007 at 12:13 am

Jadakiss time has passed…and when it was here he did nothing with it.

8. Money C. Paycheck(back for the money) Says:
    November 16th, 2007 at 3:40 pm

Well I guess the people have spoken. Usually I would see something like this and just say..*Money* However I don’t think this is such a bad move. Jada needs something..SOMETHING, and whatever that something is it’s not to be found down south. I feel that he’s taking the whole Fat Joe route jumping on a lot of these shitty snap music songs and running to MIA so this at LEAST gives him an opportunity to make some sort of stand for NY. He’s still a respected MC and has held his own on tracks as a featured artist. I’m kinda mad @ you S dot for that laundry list of typical producers with the exception of DJ Premiere and of course Kayne. If anything he needs to get some beats from these young hungry producers out there who aren’t slapping stock sounds together for artists who aren’t Jay-Z. And last time I checked he doesn’t like 50.. that collabo is a no show.

*Silence is Golden so SHUT THE FUCK UP!*

November 17th, 2007 at 1:00 am

SORRY MONEY, THIS IS JADA’S LAST STAND: MATHIS IS RIGHT(AS USUAL) IT’S TIME TO GO BIG OR GO HOME. BLOOD HAS STRETCHED HIS LAST 1/4 TANK OF GAS FOR 2 STATES NOW. WITH THE EXcEPTION OF BLEEK, AIN’T NOBODY HAD THIS MANY cHANSES TO BLOW AND DIDN’T AS HIM. IT’S A REYNOLD’S WRAP HOMIE!

November 17th, 2007 at 6:12 pm

No I agree this IS his last stand, I just disagree on the route suggested to take. Production is key but it doesn’t resurrect a career. Yes, I know Kanye did wonders for Common but like Mathis stated Jada is no Common. And if he’s OVER produced he may just be saying a whole lot of nothing on hot beats i.e 50 Cent’s latest album.

November 17th, 2007 at 10:37 pm

When has Jada said anything of relevance and please don’t mention that flat ass “Why”?

12. Randy Da hater from Utica Ave. (U.A) Says:
    November 17th, 2007 at 11:39 pm

I got to agree with with Mathis…that why song was wack ass hell…. he should come out with why part 2…the lyrics should goes as follow…

why I’m wack
    why I’m on hov’s nut sack…..

you get the point….