Daily B.S. 11/14/07

Here’s the new video from the incredible Alicia Keys called Like You’ll Never See Me Again. This is the song that will make you not swing upside your wifeys head. It’ll also make you second guess pulling a Lorena Bobbitt. She continues to gets finer with time…And now folks da nuwz:

Hovie ties the “King” at the number two spot for most number 1 album debuts on Billboard.

Donda Wests plastic surgeon is under investigation. Turns out he has two malpractice suits prior to Ms. Wests operation.

In honor of J Dillas passing, Mos Def will perform live band concert in his name early next year.

Illdoc exposes the f*ckery on CNN. Get Em’ Smooth!!!

13 Responses to “Daily B.S. 11/14/07”

November 14th, 2007 at 3:45 pm

Alicia Keys – I think she just moved past Beyonce on the list of most desirable fantasy women-friend (and all the fringe benefits that come with that, lol). The songs, the voice, the lyrics, the hips, the face, the down to earth hood demeanor, the obvious intelligence – she just might be perfect.

November 14th, 2007 at 3:53 pm

Alicia makes my love muscle move…

November 14th, 2007 at 3:54 pm

…vertically

November 14th, 2007 at 10:09 pm

I mean I can only make it this simple. Alicia & I share the same birthday, ifsofacto, it was meant to be. I will be the Cesar Milan in this pack of wild dogs. DON’T PUSH ME SUCKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 15th, 2007 at 2:28 am

Not to throw anybody under the bus but 2 out of the 3 above posters are either engaged or married with one expecting! I think yall need to fall back. LOL LOL

November 15th, 2007 at 2:28 am

Had to do it. LOL

November 15th, 2007 at 5:03 pm

Way too much information @ GOAT.
    Engaged but not blind@ Mathis(2)

8. cashmere Says:
    November 15th, 2007 at 10:12 pm

seriously, goat?

November 15th, 2007 at 10:25 pm

For your information, MATHIS, me & my life partner, with one on the way, already have an agreement. I will be doing my manly duties with Alicia for her monetary benefits for me & my ladies betterment. & next time I see you I’m gone cut u LIKE A FISH!!!!!!!!! LOL

November 16th, 2007 at 2:08 am

Hey I only said what I said for the betterment of a black family? You gotta respect that “brother”.

November 16th, 2007 at 2:13 pm

Hey, what’s better for a black family then having an extra helping hand, that is also contributing financially???? This plan has been mapped out since before the family was formed and now it’s coming to fruition. I respect your view “brother” but this “brother” has played his cards well. Thank you.

12. Money C. Paycheck(back for the money) Says:
    November 16th, 2007 at 4:22 pm

She is the sexy..Yes I said the sexy. It’s like an erotic disease that she has contracted given to her by God. And I will be the one to catch it. You crumb bums can fight over Keysha Cole. She’s the next hotness despite her Letterman toothed gap of a smile. A Keys will sing me to sleep while I lie in her exotic hair and laugh about the men who fought for her affection all the while knowing that I have already pantie raided the dorm of her very heart. *Deep sigh*

–I think therefore, I AM–

13. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    November 16th, 2007 at 7:41 pm

I’m never thought i was a groupie but when i saw Alicia perform the other day face to face eye contact and all that i was “feelin it” whatever IT is.