NaS Tries To Explain “Nigga”

Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga…..

15 Responses to “NaS Tries To Explain “Nigga””

1. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    November 13th, 2007 at 1:38 pm

Nigger for President ’08

2. Beggar Says:
    November 13th, 2007 at 1:45 pm

Thats right!

3. B-Meezy Says:
    November 13th, 2007 at 1:50 pm

Queen$ Nigga….

4. Money C. Paycheck(back for the money) Says:
    November 13th, 2007 at 2:01 pm

Uhhh…I can’t ride with that

November 13th, 2007 at 5:42 pm

THIS NIGGA… HE’S NOT TOTALLY FULL-O-SHIT THO. I FEEL HIM A LIL BIT ON THE ‘IT’S TIME’ PART. WE SHALL BEE IF HE REALLY MEANS IT, OR IF HE’S JUST TRYING TO SELL UNITS…

November 13th, 2007 at 6:31 pm

RRTWOIOAAAT.

7. TheImperialMrsMathis Says:
    November 13th, 2007 at 8:48 pm

I wish he spoke with more conviction..but I feel what he’s trying to do.

I say at the last minute though they’ll rename it.

8. S.Mathis Says:
    November 13th, 2007 at 11:53 pm

Translation please@ Mathis (is there anyone here who actually knows what RRHEIHSHDH means?)—- Lol @ the ‘if you dont know the name of NAS’ new album just check our DAWG interview’ – I caught that. Nas is one of 2-3 artist that must be given the benefit of the doubt on the album title until you hear the complete package.

November 14th, 2007 at 1:04 am

Patiently waiting for a new Mos effort.

November 14th, 2007 at 10:45 pm

That dude really knows how to make his presence felt, in rap or otherwise. I have a feeling that the album will completely back up the title & then cause us all to think a little bit more about our current situation in society. I’m ready for it honestly. Let’s see how this works…….

November 14th, 2007 at 11:02 pm

Will it really cause us to think? Hip Hop is Dead did what, other than make the title of that album a catch phrase. In it’s hey day a real rap fan could off the top off of their head spit an entire song from an album. How many of us know an entire track from Hip Hop is Dead or better yet a verse?

November 15th, 2007 at 5:26 pm

It was reported that when NAS signed his multi-million dollar Def Jam deal, he recieved his money Up Front. At this point in his career NAS has nothing left to prove. He stood up to JAY (at Hov’s peak) in what even the biggest JAY fan has to admit, was at the very least a draw. He has had multi platinum albums, and has been the best lyricist many years over his career. I think that he is making the albums that he wants to make, with the messages he wants to convey, record sales be damned. The question is why isnt JAY? He has all the money and acclaim he will ever need. Why not use his tremendous light to shed light on issues in the community and world. UN conferences that no one pays attention to dont count. He is talented enough to rap about issues without sounding overly preachy. I love the album, but how many times do we need to hear how rich or nice he is? Incest, poverty issues/solutions, AIDS, rape, black on black crime — JAY, how about you pick one.

13. Kaychai Says:
    November 15th, 2007 at 5:30 pm

That is so true S. Mathis. Nas doesn’t care if most of you don’t want to listen so long as he reaches someone. He has his money. The only people he is hurting are those crooks over at Def Jam who gave him all that money. If he wanted to he could easily rap about drugs and money and make a good selling album with people calling it a classic. Its not his fault if most of us don’t want to think.

November 15th, 2007 at 5:43 pm

“Yo I got, guns from Italy, smoke trees, considerably
    Mid-state and Green it seems, is where all my niggaz be
    The ghetto misery, shootouts and liquor stores
    A perpendicular, angle of the clout war
    Police searchin up my Lex over who’s petro,
    My tech blows straight off the roof and tests yo’ respect though
    But dough don’t respect me, it got me handcuffed
    The rough life, I just be up nights, breathin with scuffed Nike’s
    Pour my beers for my peoples under the stairs
    These years I got they names in my swears
    Poppin Cristal like it’s my first child, lickin shots, holiday style
    Rockin Steele sweaters, Wallaby down
    Twenty-four carats, countin cabbage, like the arabs
    The marriage of me and the mic is just like magic
    Elegant performance, bubble Lex full insurance…”
    —————————————————-NAS @ Mathis

November 15th, 2007 at 9:30 pm

Smokin’ weed, gun bustin’, drinkin’ licka’, rockin’ ice. Did I miss anything.