Who Really Owns Dipset?!?!!?

Digga

Any true die hard Cam Fan can remember the shouts “sixx figga” in the background of some of his biggest tracks. That’s the name of Darrell “Digga” Branch’s Sixx Figga Entertainment. He speaks to HHNLive about being the owner of Diplomat Records and the Logo. Guess Jimmy had hindsight and decided to start Byrdgang. He calls Cam selfish and touches recording the song with Beyonce. A card he tried to use against Hov, but Digga shed a different side to it:

“Cam wasn’t even in the studio when Beyonce recorded that song…Cam did write that hook about slingin’ crack but Beyonce got a check and she muscled Cam out of some of his publishing and writer credits too. So, who really won? That’s the part he doesn’t want to tell you.”

UPDATE: After a little digging at the US Trademark Offices we see that they both have Diplomat logos on file and that they are slightly different. Cam’Ron who owns and uses his version of the logo could win in a court of law if Digga tried to sue. I’m sure Digga’s lawyer game is not on par with Killa’s. Compare for yourself and take heed all future and current entrepreneurs HAVE YOUR PAPERWORK STRAIGHT!

Compare Dip Logos

Full Story Here

Sounds to me like he go Debo’d out of the whole thing. Why is he speaking to a magazine, get your lawyer to handle it doggie…Dipset Bitch!

18 Responses to “Who Really Owns Dipset?!?!!?”

1. Fresh Says:
    November 8th, 2007 at 7:01 pm

Wow, death of another dynasty! When people start getting money, then egos come out and that is the recipe for disaster.

2. Beggar Says:
    November 8th, 2007 at 7:05 pm

Yo man… I dont care what i see her im snuffing people in my camp if they pulling funny moves… Duck if you see me! Yea i said it!

November 8th, 2007 at 7:23 pm

I hope Cam don’t know where any of this Digga dudes family live at. There’s a lot of money at stake and I hear extortion!

4. respectme Says:
    November 9th, 2007 at 7:12 am

CAMS LOGO WAS DONE THIS YEAR IF YOU CHECKED THE FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT AND WHY DON’T YOU SEARCH A LITTLE FURTHER AND YOU’LL SEE THAT JIMMY AND CAM ARE FIGHTING OVER THE SAME DESIGN. DON’T HALF DO THE RESEARCH REPORT THE TRUTH

5. QUICKKTIME Says:
    November 9th, 2007 at 7:14 am

IF YALL KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TRADEMARKS YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT SIMILARITY IS THE ISSUE IN TRADEMARK COURT. YOU CAN’T HAVE A TRADEMARK THAT LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY ELSES. THATS THE WHOLE POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE THAT DUMMIES

November 9th, 2007 at 11:09 am

Dummies, okay…thanks for the updates. I understand trademark logo’s cause I myself design. How about you provide some more info instead of harsh words. Thanks for the visit…

7. spazzout Says:
    November 9th, 2007 at 11:21 am

The logo that’s above for Cam is not on any Dip album that I have it’s only on their myspace pages

November 9th, 2007 at 12:05 pm

I think I remember seeing Cam in an old XXL wearing the logo Digga owns on some T-Shirts around the S.D.E. Time…

9. spazzout Says:
    November 9th, 2007 at 12:21 pm

Okay so now we know that dude isn’t lying and that Cam and the dips use different logos on everything………go to their dipsetmixtapes you’ll see Digga’s logo on everything there

10. spazzout Says:
    November 9th, 2007 at 12:22 pm

I can’t find the one yall say is Cam’s on nothing thats been released….can you?

November 9th, 2007 at 12:30 pm

Freekey Zekeys album except the word “the” isn’t on there….

12. spazzout Says:
    November 9th, 2007 at 1:34 pm

Zekey’s album has both logo’s on it plus all of their jewelry is Digga’s logo

November 9th, 2007 at 2:13 pm

Very Right my friend. I guess this has been brewing and Cam basically wants to escape clean. We’ll just have to see how this plays out in court.

14. Lion XL Says:
    November 9th, 2007 at 3:07 pm

I no Dipset fan, but I live in NY, run in Harlem, and from what I remember ALL the logos I ever seen at least had the Guns on em, the rest Im not to sure about…..so we’ll see….

November 10th, 2007 at 1:40 am

Damn you internet dudes are throwing around a lot of harsh words. I didn’t know that the next man’s money would make you all so emotional. Get your wet wipes!

November 10th, 2007 at 12:07 pm

Cottonelle-brand (pop-up tub) wipes are the most dependable, are biodegradable, and leave you feeling fresh.

17. Mindy Marin Says:
    November 15th, 2007 at 3:54 pm

I am a century late…but that was pretty funny Mathis brothers.

As far as this logo thing..oh who cares. And eagle with two guns in its byrd feet is just retarded. I like the music not the logo anyway..and I think most fans feel the same way.

18. oldskool Says:
    November 17th, 2009 at 9:55 pm

Forget dipset and diplomats – they’re shit.only guy with any musical credibility is six figga digga! Its always the man behind the man that’s runnin the show and that’s digga!!