Mos Def & M.O.P. perform in Paris

Here’s footage from Mos Def performing in Paris at Elysée Montmartre in September. My dude put on a ill ass show. Can’t wait for him to touch NYC again. Hi-Res Full Length Mos Def performance here. Enjoy show my Dukes!

M.O.P. performance inside post

Hi-Res Full Length M.O.P. performance here

17 Responses to “Mos Def & M.O.P. perform in Paris”

November 6th, 2007 at 1:46 pm

SO!?

2. Uno McFly Says:
    November 6th, 2007 at 1:49 pm

Damn…Great performances…from Big momma Brooklyn…she just keeps spittin out Greatness…Rappers need to learn how to perform again. They need to stay in the Lab until music is Good…We as consumers need to stonewall Garbage..and SUPPORT Good shit…maybe then..we can turn hip-hop’s Frown upside down.

November 6th, 2007 at 1:50 pm

HeadbangeRR Says:
    November 6th, 2007 at 1:46 pm

SO!?
    ^^^^You hating cause its not Snoop in Paris

4. Mindy Marin Says:
    November 6th, 2007 at 3:25 pm

Uno……

(wow)

5. Uno McFly Says:
    November 6th, 2007 at 3:44 pm

Que??

November 6th, 2007 at 5:58 pm

I know he is talented. I know he writes well when he wants. I know he puts on a good show. Somehow though, I STILL could care less what Mos Def does. I like him best as a guest feature rather then the main course.

7. Beggar Says:
    November 6th, 2007 at 7:39 pm

I can see where S. Mathis is coming from… but you got to listen to them albums he got crazy lyrics! We will see though i hear Yae doing the production on his next joint… Thats gonna be crazy! Maybe he will get his shine. Yes he will out shine common!

November 7th, 2007 at 7:36 am

Highly doubtful since Common is easily a better emcee and far more presence then Mos. Mos does have one advantage though: he is from the Stuy!

9. Korean Slap Boxer Says:
    November 7th, 2007 at 8:17 am

Whoa to that previous comment….

November 7th, 2007 at 9:02 am

Mos Def>Common.

11. Beggar Says:
    November 7th, 2007 at 9:39 am

S. Mathis probably saying that cause of his fear skin… LOL!

12. Uno McFly Says:
    November 7th, 2007 at 9:36 pm

Thas acutally a really good question..safe to say most of us heavy Posters here on PMD…prob Rocc more Nas, Mos,Kweli & Common Et. Al than say ur “harder” rap..but rarely do we really get into it over who’s better in our own particular Field…sure As a Hip Hop SNob…its Way easy to say Common over say Soulja Boy…or Andre 3 Staccs over Lil Seinfeld..but when we hold the Mcs we Hold dear up to one another how do they fair….

for what its worth..@ their best i’d prob take Mos Def over Common by a Nose Hair…and Yeah Mufuccas its got alot to do wit Brooklyn…

Blame Me???
    Screw U

November 8th, 2007 at 12:00 pm

Umm, when exactly did Mos’ classic (solo) album drop? By my count, Common has at least two. I like Mos but he is a far better personality, actor, and guest-feature then a solo artist (based on those last couple of duds). Common has released better albums, been in better roles (sorry, but Mos was the worst thing about ’16 Blocks’), and has been smart enough to utilize the services of Mr. West. And, before you snap back list that last classic song from Mos that you were bumping in the whip/headphones.

November 8th, 2007 at 12:50 pm

Black On Both Sides > BE > The New Danger > Like Water For Chocolate > Finding Forever > Resurrection >Can I borrow A Dollar > Tru3 Magic > Electric Circus

Yea I said it
    Signed
    Supreme Overlord Goat

November 8th, 2007 at 12:51 pm

B the way Common sucks as an actor so Mos has him on that count too…

November 8th, 2007 at 1:24 pm

Damn interesting battle, but Mos wins. Not by a landslide but he wins the battle. Common is a great MC whose albums I actually own, but Mos is just a bit more experimental and that is what this game will always need. Experimentation! Add to that he’s from the Roosevelt projects in Bed Stuy and oh yeah he most definitely wins. (I know that’s not a relevant point but Brooklyn will always reign supreme.) Speaking of Roosevelt, shout out to my “lady friend” in the 6 building.

17. Uno McFly Says:
    November 8th, 2007 at 3:13 pm

Word..Brooklyn wins..i mean on this PMD Planet..we always are gonna come to that Conclusion…Im sure if there was like a Shit Tasting Contest..We would hands down probably picc Brooklyn as the Best tasting shit…Were all just totally in love with Brooklyn..and there is nothing wrong with that at all…

Off to by some Plaid Soccs…..

Word up Goat..B.O.B.S was a wonderful album cant believe im agreeing with a Latin King…haha

Murs Vs. Phonte