Jim Jones on Hot 97 w/Angie Martinez

Here’s the Angie Martinez interview with Capo

7 Responses to “Jim Jones on Hot 97 w/Angie Martinez”

November 2nd, 2007 at 7:38 am

THIS IS FUNNY SHIT. BUZ DUDE IS SAYIN THE SAME SHIT(ABOUT the 50 AND cAM BEEF) THE GAME WAS SAYIN ABOUT the 50 AND JOEY cRAcK beef- “I DON’T WANT NUTHIN’ TO DO WITH THAT/THAT’S THEIR BEEF” -WHICH SUBSEQUENTLY GOT THE GAME FIRED FROM G-UNIT. WHO’S THE REAL RAT-BASTARD: cAM, 50 OR JIMMY? SO, WHUT HAPPENS NEXT!? SHOULD cAM FIRE JIMMY FOR NOT TAKING SIDES, OR SHOULD 50 DISASSOcIATE HIMSELF FROM JIM, LIKE HE DID GAME? NIGGAS ARE HELLA FORGETFUL… OH, SHOUTS TO BLOOD FOR ADMITTING THAT HE’S A HATERR THO. BOOL, BUT WE KNEW THAT ALREADY cAPO…

November 3rd, 2007 at 4:13 am

Flapo sounds insecure. “I’m a hater.” Ok, so you chilled with 50 to leach off of some of that Kanye and 50 juice. Good idea, yes. But you feel the need to tell us your marketing plan so that we will know that you were smart when you could have just been quiet and reaped the benefits. Instead any and everything that you do in this Hip-Hop game will be seen as a publicity stunt, thus shooting yourself in the foot.

Because you may have lacked a mom and dad that expressed interest in you, I’ll play surrogate parent: “Jimmy your so smart. Jimmy your a good boy.” Did that do it for you? I hope so, now stop hating and make good music. If your marketing ability and industry savvy is up there with the 50, Kanye, Jay, Kevin Liles and Lyor Cohen’s of the world then prove and make that team of yours move some albums and ringtones. Max B is the only real talent coming out of there right now though.

3. Enchantress Says:
    November 3rd, 2007 at 1:44 pm

^^ That was a damn sexy response….(wow)

What do I think about this mess?…Hmmm….Well, now I think Jimmy just seems like a traiterous little snake right now. I mean, why do all of that yakkity yaking on rap city (insinuating that you were becoming affiliated with G-Unit)..if now, you’re trying to deny that it’s true?

I don’t even want to hear what he has to say. I am more interested in Cam’s side of the story.

I’ll be over in that post if you wanna build.

November 5th, 2007 at 9:20 am

Has this industry gotten so muddled that people actually think that marketing plans will transform them into platinum artists? Being yourself will sell your records. It just so happens that some people are platinum selling talents/personalities and some aren’t. Jimmy accept what are you are (“…to rock the tristate /almost gold / five g’s a show date…”).

5. Enchantress Says:
    November 5th, 2007 at 10:16 am

preach it S math!!!

You gonna have to hire some better marketing professionals jimmy….

perhaps I can be of some assistance?

November 5th, 2007 at 1:38 pm

Lol@ Enchantress. Just promise that you won’t be in his video!

November 5th, 2007 at 9:51 pm