Video: Feels Goods – G-Unit

Here’s the new G-Unit video Allhiphop debuted at 4pm today. The quality kinda sucks but here’s the link to the Hi-Res version AHH has…but you need serious bandwidth to stream it. WORST G-UNIT VIDEO EVER…cool song though.

16 Responses to “Video: Feels Goods – G-Unit”

1. Mindy Marin Says:
    November 1st, 2007 at 8:41 pm

Wow, I look really good in that video. They paid me really well…(I demanded more since the concept was so shitty…and all they had me doing was sitting around looking cute)

I mean, Tony Yayo fake performing fellatio…..yuck! Ick! Ew!

The song is pretty wishy washy…personally, I prefer Cam’s “Just Us” wishy washy to this drivel.

Try again G-Unit. And make sure Lloyd Banks has the most bars next time.

2. Uno McFly Says:
    November 3rd, 2007 at 6:52 am

So ive figured out that Tony Yayo must have very sensitive pictures of 50 in some compromising positions…only way to explain his continued existence in G- Unit…

Random other Thoughts
    Haha I told Reason Lloyd Banks Didnt Die by plowing into a parked Ice cream Truck and Going into a Sugar coma

Young Bucc get the “Teal Memo”… He subsequently Fired his Secretary

Line of the Millenium
    “She had a Big Pu**y…Real Real Big Kid”

HAHHAHAHAHAHA…This vid is Horrible..but it gave me a chuccle

3. Mindy Marin Says:
    November 3rd, 2007 at 10:29 am

I think Lloyd Banks perma-serious face is sexy…the rest of him..not too sure.

Tony Yayo will never ever be sexy. He looks like Uncle Murda’s distant cousin.

Young Buck is gorgeous. He could get it, but I disliked his jokes about Khaled on RAP city..they were corny as hell.

Havoc and P’s gritty, authoritative voices make up for their diminutive vertical measurements. I play Mobb Deep when I’m in naughty kitty mode…(Message!!) LOL.

50 is a sex symbol, like it or not.

And that ends the post dedicated to all of the female readers of PMD.

4. Uno McFly Says:
    November 3rd, 2007 at 10:24 pm

She had a Big Pu**t…Real Real Big Kid.

5. Mindy Marin Says:
    November 4th, 2007 at 4:51 am

F*ck you, you cocky snob bastard!

How’s that for a damn subliminal?

6. Uno McFly Says:
    November 4th, 2007 at 11:29 am

Not much of a subliminal…it starts with the prefix SUB…meaning to my knowledge beneath or or down…The Eff bomb was pretty straight foward…I get the point tho.

7. TheImperialMrsMathis Says:
    November 4th, 2007 at 5:27 pm

LOL

That’s why I fux with u B…lol

8. Uno McFly Says:
    November 4th, 2007 at 9:52 pm

Why thank you.

9. Money C. Paycheck(back for the money) Says:
    November 4th, 2007 at 10:36 pm

Song is quite okay. Video is just ass and money, creativity…needed? I guess not. Young Bucks line I call her more bitches and hoes than Isiah Thomas….WACK! Get your bars UP UP UP and awaaaaaaaaay.

Yo Uno Lloyd Banks was jet skiing on the Hudson and broke his leg. He wasn’t dead he just couldn’t move around much. But he recovered in time for the video to do that dance which is quite funny.

50 on a silly hook, Platinum! He is just ignorance on wax and we LOVE it. I wondered who produced this one..Havoc maybe? Who knows.

*While you barbecue cash cows I’m on the Pacific Ocean spearfishing whale money…Ignorance is back*

10. Enchantress Says:
    November 4th, 2007 at 10:44 pm

REAL, REAL BIG Kid…….ROFL (they’re f*ckin fools)

but I love it

November 5th, 2007 at 8:59 am

Any women who would sign up to be in a video for this song is obviously a hoe. No offense but when your in a video for a song with the chorus ‘You Know I Don’t Love These Hoes’, well you must be one. Money aint everything. Who are these chicks in the video? That hard up for a check?You playing yourself to even be associated with this song. Yeah, I know – they aint talking about YOU (ha)! Ladies check yourselves. Oh and the video/song is wack. Jay’s second verse to ‘FALLIN’ dances around in my head as I see this trash on screen. Try try again Fifty. Enjoy that Vitamin Water money.

12. Enchantress Says:
    November 5th, 2007 at 10:12 am

Wow….ladies and gents that’s what we call an “E” bomb.

Yep…..Ether!!

I wonder if these ladies read these boards.

I’m sure all they care about is the check. But apparently it’s hard out here for these hoes too….Hard times are being felt all around.

In other news:

I do not like the “wanna lick” song…it’s boring, repetitive and cheesy….

November 5th, 2007 at 1:36 pm

“Don’t you ever give up your integrity and self respect for a check!” — These will be words the soon to be Mrs. S. Mathis and me will be drilling into the head of our future children. I’ll let their Uncle (Mathis) tell them about the women in the music video business who regularly play themselves in the name of a little exposure & a few bucks. Between this and even having a daddy in their life, I can only hope that my future daughters look at videos/songs like this in disgust. Meanwhile, their dad will be loading ‘Doggystyle’ onto their brother’s IPOD (2020 edition). Hey, it is a classic!

14. Uno McFly Says:
    November 5th, 2007 at 4:27 pm

I mean im still having a hard time getting over that line…and to my Brosephus MC Paychecc…Ignorance never left…it got tied up finishing a bowl of soup with a Fork…But it finally evaporated, Thus leaving ignorance to belive it was finished and could come bacc to the rap world..in time for…

Real big pu**y, Real Real Big Kid.

Ghengis Khan or Atilla the Hun
    Who had more Furry things????

15. Money C. Paycheck(back for the money) Says:
    November 5th, 2007 at 5:29 pm

I believe it was Atilla the Hun

16. Uno McFly Says:
    November 6th, 2007 at 9:13 am

Well Bro..i have no way of knowing if your right…So Ima assume ur totally an idiot for not piccing the opposite of what u did picc. Ghengis Khan has more letters in it..meaning he needed more Fur..