Throwback Thursdays
“Respiration” Mos Def, Talib Kweli & Common

The intro alone to this makes it worthy for T.T.

12 Responses to “Throwback Thursdays
“Respiration” Mos Def, Talib Kweli & Common”

1. Double7 Says:
    November 1st, 2007 at 6:28 am

Another hot throwback mayne. Definitely feeling the blog.

2. Black Benny Hill Says:
    November 1st, 2007 at 10:06 am

I just saw this on tv the other day, this is ill. Damn son good music.

3. Mindy Marin Says:
    November 1st, 2007 at 10:44 am

OMG!!!!

…this is my favorite black star track.

I was blessed enough to see Common, Mos and Talib perform this live (at the Black August Concert at Nokia Theatre) recently. It was bananas!!

You guys are getting good at this blog thang….(lol…just playing)

You’ve always been good at it.

4. Uno McFly Says:
    November 1st, 2007 at 12:06 pm

Please Join me in my continuing search for our dearly beloved yet missing Friend…Hip-Hop.

If your interested in joining Me in my search…just Play some Good Music Really really loud…Thats the Beacon, Ill find you.

5. Uno McFly Says:
    November 1st, 2007 at 12:06 pm

Also…Cassanova Frankenstein…Thankyou very much.

6. Enchantress Says:
    November 1st, 2007 at 1:39 pm

ooh I’m gonna play some Dead Prez real loud tonight…

“Hell Yeah” most likely – 5 times in a row. And maybe I’ll follow that up with some Sean P.

Come find me Uno……

7. Uno McFly Says:
    November 1st, 2007 at 6:17 pm

Ill Be right there…U can tracc my route by all the Burning “chiccen spots” i blew up on the way to wherever im going…

Frank Lucas N Dem Country Boyz!!!!!..

8. Mindy Marin Says:
    November 1st, 2007 at 8:31 pm

Ok F*ck you and your corny subliminals…especially when you’re apparently the only one who really understands them.

I sense some sort of snobbery, and a hint of smart ass in that comment. Who told you being a conceited numb nut was cool? That attitude aint gonna get you any b*tches. Okay Uno?

In case you misunderstood me. You’re not funny…You cocky bastid!!

LOL

9. Uno McFly Says:
    November 2nd, 2007 at 3:48 pm

a Hint of Snobbery??…Lil bit more than a Hint…Not sure why ur so angry @ me..i dont like Chiccen spots…but hey Thas life…Continue yours…I’ll continue mine.

Sincerely
    Uno ” The Cocky Bastid Snob” Mcfly

10. Mindy Marin Says:
    November 2nd, 2007 at 5:58 pm

It’s all good baby. Just friendly banter I guess

maybe some sexual tension of some sort?

LOL…..just kidding. Do you!

11. Uno McFly Says:
    November 3rd, 2007 at 6:44 am

Cool Beans…ON Another Note…Why werent ALL OF you @ Phever’s Vid Release!!!!!!!!!!!!!..it was Tres AWESOME.

12. Mindy Marin Says:
    November 3rd, 2007 at 10:22 am

Oh fiddle sticks…I missed it.

Perhaps there should have been a separate post about it. (Message!!)

I’m sure it was wonderful. Phever knows that I love him.